First Thoughts

First Thoughts

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

            She’s kind of pretty, he thought, but I wouldn’t really want to meet her. She doesn’t seem like a girl that would like me.

I don’t know that he’s someone I would meet or talk to, she thought. He seems too prideful. They merely passed on their way, almost forgetting the glance.

 

Ten years later…

 

They sat on a swing in the moonlight, her feet lightly skimming the ground. “I’ve always thought you were pretty,” he whispered. “From the first day we met.”

She laughed ashamedly. “My first thoughts were sadly inaccurate. You’ve made me feel like Elizabeth Bennet.”

He hopped of the swing, leaning into a graceful bow. “I’m glad to be your Mr. Darcy.” He cocked his head in thought as he stood up. “Did I really seem prideful?”

She smiled. “Mr. Darcy, you are anything but.”



© 2010 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ahhh! cute! and no one died! ha ha! ^_^

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Added on June 13, 2010
Last Updated on June 13, 2010


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing