The Obsessed Dragon

The Obsessed Dragon

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

For a dragon to be obsessed with jewels, riches, or pillaging is normal.
For a dragon to be obsessed with learning or books is not uncommon.
In fact, nothing seems strange for a dragon to be obsessed with. All strange habits or anything else, really, has been claimed by a dragon in one story or another.
But how many dragons are shifted humans obsessed with becoming their true forms again?
The search consumed her, as it had for the better part of two centuries. It led her from village to town, which both hid her immortality and prevented relationships from forming.
The fable that she followed was her only hope. Normal obsessions held no reason. Finding a way into her true form was all that mattered.
However, the only way out was the same as the way in. Her true love had to die. She would have to love again, with the reminder that he would have to die hanging over her.



© 2010 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on August 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing