Chap.3: What?

Chap.3: What?

A Chapter by The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family

 .......Then i started to breathe again as he pulled back but i didn't want him to let go. I grabbed him with all the force i could and squeezed him to me. All i could do was tell him i loved him over and over....

 

   Finally the tears dryed and my temper fell. I know i must have seemed a bit bipolar but my emotions were running wild at the moment, i felt like i was going a hundread ways at once. i needed to calm down. I decided to go look at myself in my full length mirror, see what. if anything had changed. My lips were fuller and redder, my hair was now black, my eyes had turned to a orangish gold, and my skin was now milk white. But everything else was the same, the tats and piercings, and i was still stick thin with long legs. I suddenly felt like going out to the club and so i walked to my dresser. I pulled out a mini black and white plaid skirt, black long sleeve Job For A Cowboy shirt, fishnet stockings, and black 4-inch heels. But belive me i looked far from a w***e.... When i was dressed i asked Damien if he wanted to go to Iron Maiden the goth club i started and owned since end of freshman year. He said "ok" and we headed out in my Camero. When we got to the club, the line outside was long but i went ahead and my best bouncer let us in. If she noticed the changes i had gone through she didn't say so, although no one is really ever surprise when i change something about me. Anyways i started to go around the club checking up on everything and see what was up. Iron Maiden is a goth club but also like a rave. Techno and metal always play and there is flashing neon lights everywhere. The people inside match the music. Everyone inside was in black, had chains, piercings, random band shirts ect. which was kinda like a dress code for the club.

 

   Damien was following me around and taking in the interior of the club and the crowd of people i define as either friends or clintele. I let him roam knowing he was probably not use this sort of club or he wouldn't be so concentrated on taking everything in. I went to a back room, to my office leaving Damien in the club. I caught up on some paperwork i had and re-ordered some things but otherwise there wasn't much else to do because i sometime work from home. Thank God for technology! Anyways as usual with time on my hands i unconiously took a trip down Adrian's dark detour on memory lane.....

 

   I just had to think of that damn break up! It was the end of the day and i was looking for my Adrian. He wasn't hard to spot, what with being the only guy with blue hair in the school and how all the students got the heck out of the way as he walked through the crowd. He was walking toward me so i ran down the stairs eager to see him, eager to feel his soft lips find mine, and rest my head against his chest while in his cool gentle embrace. Too bad i never got the chance. I met him halfway and when i hugged him he didn't hug me back. When i tryed to kiss him he leaned away. I was... so... HURT! I asked him what was wrong and then i saw his eyes: the determination, but no remorse, the disgust and.... was that hatred? Yeah it was. Just as i comprehended what his actions and stare meant he said "i don't want you in my life and i don't need you, you're worthless and i hate you." He said that so calmly so cooly like we we're talking about the weather that for a second i was stunned in disbelief but then the impact of his words hit me. I sank to the ground feeling like glass was breaking where my heart shoud be, and felt the heat from the waterfall of tears pouring down my face. I looked up to see him turn and walk away. My knight in shining armor left me in his wake like yesterday's trash.....

 

   I slammed into the present as a knock sounded on my door and Damien came in. I met his bright green eyes, only then relizing as he stared at me with worry that my eyes were watering. i quickly looked away to dry my eyes and asked what he needed. He said we had to leave to go to some vampire council place to document my transition or something to that effect. Anyways this time he drove my car to some otherwordly part of town. We entered into a dark underground tunnel, going down and down until we came to a gate which opened with a code enter into a keypad. Not too long later he parked the car and we got out, after a short walk down a hallway we enter a huge cavern. The walls were solid black as well has the dome ceiling 30 feet above us it was awesome. At the far end of the cavern there were two throne like chair upon which sat a male and a female vampire.  They beckoned me forward and before my body checked in with my mind on whether or not to move i was walking forward. I was about 10 feet from their thrones when they told me to stop. Their eyes, luminecent green-ivory, began to glow i feel into some sort of trance and i slowly, unwillingly, sank into a slumber........

  



© 2010 The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it was great! i wont get to review the next part untill tommorow! i cant wait to read it!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2009
Last Updated on July 15, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family
The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family

Bastrop, TX



About
I'm a poet... well not so much anymore. Most of my poems stemmed from relationship troubles but thats of the past. Now my baby and my hubby are my life. But i still LOVE LOVE LOVE music, as does hu.. more..

Writing