Sweet Sixteen

Sweet Sixteen

A Chapter by Candace Garland

            So a few months have gone by, and Brad is now 16, and my sweet sixteen is tomorrow!! Brad and I are still together and stronger than ever. Tonight Brad, Maddie, and Trisha are staying the night to help me get my party stuff ready in the morning. So at the moment we are playing zombies before we fall asleep, which I am kicking butt on. It is now 8am on my 16th birthday, Brad is getting showered and dressed, and Maddie, Trisha, and I are getting stuff set up for the party. Halfway through the day, my party is in 3 hours, and all I need to do is get dressed, and get my hair done. It is now 4:30pm the Bands and DJ are here and setting up. Tonight MUST be perfect, the caterers are arriving also, my outfit is on its way here, and I am getting my hair done at this moment. The stylist is curling my hair, and putting half up in a bun and leaving some strands down. My outfit just arrived, a Caribbean blue sequined shirt, black leggings, and Caribbean blue pumps, the perfect ensemble. Brad is dressed and ready, he looks soo cute in the tux I picked out for him. My party starts in 20 minutes, people are arriving and I am nervous as crap. My mom has Escape the Fate, Black Veil Brides, and Avenged Sevenfold here to play, along with the DJ. It is now 9pm, my party is half over, but EVERYONE is having a blast, this party will be the talk of the school for weeks, maybe more. At 11:30pm everyone is finally gone; Brad, Trish, and Maddie are staying again tonight and now we just want to curl up and watch movies until we pass out. My party was a HUGE success so my mission was accomplished, and I rule the school again. Well I better get to sleep since the other 3 are out, and it is 1:30am... 



© 2017 Candace Garland


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on May 8, 2017
Last Updated on May 8, 2017


Author

Candace Garland
Candace Garland

FL



About
21 married to my best friend, with a 1 1/2 year old son more..

Writing