Teenage Parents...

Teenage Parents...

A Chapter by Candace Garland

9 months have gone by since I last wrote, and today, only a few hours ago, I gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Nichole Marie James, and 4 months ago, I became Mrs. Bradley Michael James. It is April 27, 2012 and Brad and I are proud 17 year old parents of a beautiful baby girl Nichole. Today is the happiest day of our lives, we are bringing Nichole home, and everything is ready for her to be welcomed into our amazing lives. Just 7 days ago I became a mother, I graduate in 3 weeks, and even though I was pregnant, school was still my top priority. Well, this is it, Graduation Day, I have my cap and gown on, so does Brad, and the school even gave us a little cap and gown so Nikki can cross the stage with us as a family, that was so sweet of them. This graduation day has been GREAT, first Brad, Nikki, and I crossed the stage as a family, now we are having a family get together, but we should really get Nikki to bed, it is about 7pm and she is fussy... 


© 2017 Candace Garland


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on May 8, 2017
Last Updated on May 8, 2017


Author

Candace Garland
Candace Garland

FL



About
21 married to my best friend, with a 1 1/2 year old son more..

Writing