Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Allison
"

Time passes

"
It had been years since Vanessa disappeared. Claire became a shadow. She slept in Vanessa's room every night, she sobbed until she couldn't breathe, but worst of all, Richard contemplated leaving her. "it was my child too!" He shouted one night. "I'm so fed up with this! She's dead! She's never coming back! I've tried everything to get you to move on with your life. I still have a job! I have to cook dinner every night because your too engrossed in your sobbing to do anything else! Do you really think She would have wanted us to live like this! If there's one thing I know, it's that you should find some way to get back to normal, or I'm leaving. For God's sake, pull yourself together!"" And with that, he stormed out of the room, leaving Claire to weep in Vanessa's bed. She'd been there for weeks. She hadn't showered, or slept, and she ate and drank very little. She was like a shell of her old self. She couldn't bring herself to even think about what she would do if Richard left her. She wasn't strong enough to live without Richard, not when her life was steeped in loneliness and sorrow. If there was anything else God had to take, it wouldn't be Richard.   


© 2010 Allison


Author's Note

Allison
Claire's really cracking up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 14, 2010
Last Updated on February 16, 2010


Author

Allison
Allison

Dinosaurland, HI



About
Howdy.... Obviously I'm Allison...... I write a lot of poetry, annnnnd I've heard that I'm pretty sarcastic and awesome :-) Review my stuffs pease? :D more..

Writing