Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Allison

There, standing in the middle of the room, was a soaking wet Vanessa. Claire's blue eyes widened in fear. She crept slowly to wear Vanessa stood, her body shaking in disbelief. There was her daughter, who had been missing for years, and now she was standing in the kitchen, looking the same as the day she disappeared. How was it possible? The only thing Claire could do was run her hands over Vanessa's cold face, afraid that if she turned her back for a second, her angel child would be gone. There was a slam, and Richard walked into the kitchen with groceries in his hands. The groceries slid out of his hands, and onto the floor as Richard's brown eyes found Vanessa. He ran to where she was standing, and hugged her tightly. "Where have you been? We've been looking for you for five years! Don't ever leave this house again! I love you!" Vanessa's glass green eyes rolled back, and she became limp in her father's arms. blood poured from a wound in her head that neither parent could see. They ran to the car, and rushed to the hospital. 


© 2010 Allison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on March 14, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010


Author

Allison
Allison

Dinosaurland, HI



About
Howdy.... Obviously I'm Allison...... I write a lot of poetry, annnnnd I've heard that I'm pretty sarcastic and awesome :-) Review my stuffs pease? :D more..

Writing