Sex

Sex

A Story by Braden Freeman
"

Standing up for sex.

"

I was having intimate relations with a lovely Asian woman. Things were getting pretty heated: I was kissing her neck and she we was rubbing my upper leg. Suddenly, we heard a noise in the other room. There must have been someone in the house moving about. This incident completely turned my partner off. She put her clothes back on, and slowly made her way out of the bedroom. I sat there on the bed for a while, completely puzzled by what had transpired.


Sex is a funny thing. We see it so much on television, but in our lives sex is a totally different story. Sex is no joke when we are doing it, and we need to give it the respect it deserves. We cannot assume sex is a simple act, such as walking the dog or taking out the trash. Sex is something divine, and we must be sure to treat our partners as divine beings when we are so fortunate to make love to them.


There are some ways we can make the practice of sex more sacred. We can put roses on the bed, light candles, and even put on some romantic music. Sometimes our partners like to relax first, so we might want to give them a massage to get them in the right frame of mind. It is also good to make sure nobody else is in the house--otherwise you might end up like me, wondering what might have been. The important thing is we treat sex as an act of love, and not as a chore. If properly treated, sex can be very good stuff.   

© 2015 Braden Freeman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
~
You got me at "good stuff" ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago


yes, "an act of love, not a chore"

and when there is much emotion and feeling behind it, it is sacred.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 10, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015
Tags: Sex, Love, Good Stuff

Author

Braden Freeman
Braden Freeman

Calgary, SW, Canada



About
I live a simple life in Calgary, Alberta. I currently work with the homeless. I want to make the world a better place, and writing is one way compassionate beings uplift the human race. more..

Writing
Nature Nature

A Story by Braden Freeman