Chapter 4. Lisa Love.

Chapter 4. Lisa Love.

A Chapter by Adam :P
"

The story of Lisa Love.

"
             She hits the waterless pond face first at the bottom. I stand there in shock once again. Then I hear laughing from behind me. I turn around to see the skeleton laughing. "Impossible." I say to myself. "Hello there." The skeleton says then stands up just like a regular human and walks towards me. He puts his arm around me. Looks at me with his skull. "Boo." He says quietly. "Boo." He says again. "You scared?" He asks me. I stand there still in shock. "Lisa Love, that was the little girls name. Lisa, Lisa Love." The skeleton says to me. "You want to know her story?" He asks me. "You sure are being quiet." "I.." I say still in shock. "Aren't you going to go see if she's dead?" The skeleton asks me. I look back in a rush to see if she was still there. Then I see what the lady in black feared the most. The darkness coming from the sides. There is no explanation to what the darkness is, I could only see evil, the worst of the worst. My heart starts to pound more and more, my gut starts to feel bad. It felt like I had just watched a million little kids die. "Boo." The skeleton says again. "Whats wrong? You scared of the darkness as well?" The skeleton asks me. "No..."I say shaking. "Just think, that could be you down there. I don't know what it is about people and killing there selves. You can't die here, you can only get taken away. Now what could be worst then here?" The skeleton says then points at the darkness. "Now Lisa Love, I would have never thought she would do something like that. Must have said some awful things to her." The skeleton says. I feel more hurt. "I didn't mean them." I say to the skeleton. "You might not have meant them, but the words them selves meant something." The skeleton says. "Let me tell you Lisa Love's story".
          "Lisa Love was once a happy girl, a real happy girl, she favored her papaw, her mom and dad was never around, so she didn't know any better. Her papaw was a nice guy very friendly, everyone loved him. They had a connection like no other. A pear in a basket. What happens when you loose that? What happens when something catches you, and you can't make it. All you got left is hope, and faith. Now what happens when your told everything is going to be just fine? Then its not. Lisa Love lost her papaw in a wreck. I can't tell you how it happened I can just tell you he died slowly and painfully. She was in the car she lived though. But once her papaw died, her live slowly came to an end." The skeleton says. "Stop! Shut up, how the hell are we here? Tell me now!" I yell at the skeleton. "Where is here?!: I Yell again. "Here? How about you find that out yourself. If you do, you will be the first to. If not you'll end up just like Lisa Love." the skeleton says.
        


© 2011 Adam :P


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on August 25, 2011
Last Updated on September 28, 2011


Author

Adam :P
Adam :P

sherman, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I'm 20, got one kid who was just born in 2010 november named Hayden, I am a single parent and share custody of the little guy :). I love writing lyrics, I have no musical talent, so I stuck with jus.. more..

Writing
Out Alive. Out Alive.

A Poem by Adam :P


a a

A Poem by Adam :P


These kids These kids

A Poem by Adam :P