Hope.

Hope.

A Chapter by brookedasright

Mom had called 5 times,wondering if we were okay,and saying they couldn't come back tonight either.Which was fine with me and Zac.
 
"So.You loved him,didn't you?" he laughed as soon as he saw my face. I was probably smiling like a f*****g idiot.
 
"No." I lied.
 
"What the hell ever! You let him hold your hand and kiss you on the MOUTH.You didn't let Brent do that until your 4th date!" he yelled,following me up the stairs. I rolled my eyes. 
 
"Don't lie to me.I know you inside,outside,sideways,diagonal,up,down,all around-" he kept going but I slammed my door in his face.He walked in. I thought the "mind trick" would work on him,apparently not.
 
"Not working.Anyway,you should be thanking me. I was the one that invited him over.Now,wasn't I right?He's good for you.Right for you.[i]Head over heels[/i] for you." he sat in my hanging ceiling chair,his hands behind his head. I sat on my bed,pulling off my wet jacket and shoes,tossing them on the floor.
 
"Why were you watching me outside anyway?" I said.
 
"I'm your twin.It's my job." he laughed.
 
"Well,thanks. Not for watching me,for introducing me to him." I said,not looking at him.
 
"INTRODUCING?! I think I did more than that! He almost had your face in his mouth!" Zac started cracking up,and I threw a textbook at him.
 
"He did not!"
 
"Okay,his face was in yours."
 
"Was not!"
 
"He was.But he's cool,so I'll let him." he laughed.
 
"Whatever.Zac,I can't do that.I cheated on Brent today!"
 
"But it was worth it,wasn't it?" I gave up and sighed,nodding.
 
"We talked about everything.Absolutley everything.He knows exactly how I think,and he understands me.He just knows exactly how I'm feeling and he can finish my sentences..." I smiled slightly,and pulled a comb through my wet hair. Zac smiled.
 
"I want you to be happy. It doesn't matter if you just cheated on Brent,because your done with him." Zac said.
 
"I..."
 
"You are."
 
"I know I am,but that doesn't change the fact that I did something wrong."
 
"It wasn't wrong in Drew's eyes. You can't just let him down after spending a whole day with him.I'm serious,if I'd known you really didn't love Brent at all,I would have brought Drew over the second I found out he liked you."
 
"I wish you had."
 
"He's liked you for as long as I've known him." I smiled when he said it.
 
"That's how long?"
 
"Three whole years. Started in freshman year,and I think he's had it bad ever since." Zac laughed and turned my tv on.
 
"I can't believe it." I groaned. This whole time I could have had him,instead of the stupid guys I'd dated.
 
"I can.I'm not like...well this is gonna sound like incest,but what normal guy at school doesn't like you?" Zac said. I laughed.
 
"Not any I'm interested in."
 
"Until now." Zac muttered.
 
"Exactly." I said.
 
"So you really do?" he said.  I nodded.
 
"Because you can't date him if your just going to end it 4 months in. He's perfect for you,and any guy that likes a girl for more than a year is worth keeping." he said with a serious look on his face.
 
"I know,I know."
 
"I'm serious!"
 
"I KNOW!"
 
"Well,I'm just warning you,I'll be super pissed off if you crush this particular guy's soul." 
 
"Soul?"
 
"Soul." he repeated. I rolled my eyes. Like I would ever want to give up a guy like Drew.
 
"What if he crushed mine?"
 
"Like that would ever happen.He'll be stuck to you like glue." I laughed.
 
"So your going to date him?" he asked.
 
"I hope so."
 
"I hear he's coming back tomorrow...hmm?Or maybe you'll be at his house." he grinned and lost the seriousness.
 
"You little eavesdropping a*****e."
 
"So you are!"
 
"Maybe! Get off me about it!" I laughed and turned towards the tv.He came and we laid on our stomachs with our heads on our hands,like we used to when we were little.
 
I seriously hoped I would see him tomorrow.With everything I had in me.
 
 
 
 
 
 


© 2009 brookedasright


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
<The.Show>
This story is evrything my life is it's confusing but yet heart warming at the same time!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Added on November 16, 2009


Author

brookedasright
brookedasright

United Kingdom



About
You will never find a person quite like me.I am an aspiring author and photographer,I look for the small things to enlighten me. I live for happiness,my friends,and family.Music is always playing arou.. more..

Writing
Storm. Storm.

A Chapter by brookedasright


Drew. Drew.

A Chapter by brookedasright