Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Creation.

Creation.

A Chapter by Brynn White

I suppose the most efficient way to describe this ingenious process is to do so step by step. 
1. Concept and Design - A team of artists and sculptors design the physical body of each 'creature'. 
1a. Meanwhile, the scientists perfect the personality __________ for each, and place it, not in to a microchip, but in to an unbelievably beautiful and seemingly imaginary orb, or egg, or alienistic ball. Something like that. 
2. From each individual design, bodies are created using the most advanced and lifelike materials in existence. Synthetic skins, furs, wings, eyes, tails, ears, teeth, and everything in between, are carefully molded and stored, until ready to be applied.
3. Once the bodies are flawlessly built, the most important (and most wondrous) part of the process is initated...
In a ________ laboratory, specially qualified technicians implant the 'personalities' or 'souls' in to each individual 'creature'. 

And then the fun begins. 

The companion 'creatures' came first, as they were the most desired. Designed to be (what I call pets), they were overtly kind and loving, and simply wanted to be your friend. 


© 2014 Brynn White


Author's Note

Brynn White
This is a very rough, first draft of ideas. THIS STORY IS NO WHERE NEAR COMPLETE. Also, it will be illustrated! Please critique accordingly. All comments/suggestions are welcome and appreciated!
The blank (____) spaces are waiting for facts and names, I need to know how to structure this better and where to go from here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on January 25, 2014
Last Updated on January 25, 2014


Author

Brynn White
Brynn White

Austin, TX



About
I am an artist to the core (graphics, painting, crafts, etc), and have been writing (on and off) since I was a child. I've recently started writing again, and would mostly like for others to give thei.. more..

Writing