Woodland

Woodland

A Chapter by Celestia

Lexi awoke in a forest. Her back hurt, and her cheek was bleeding. She grasped her Amulet, letting the magic flow through her, healing her. She stumbled to her feet, and looked around. It was dawn. Birds called softly. The trees waved slowly. Lexi closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of the woods. She waved her hand through the air, and a glass cane appeared. She grabbed it and clutched it close to her, supporting her back. She ran a hand through her hair. She felt something sticky drip onto it. A bird had taken a dump.
She gestured, and a dart of pink ran through the bird's body, sending it falling to the ground, bleeding. She snapped her fingers, and it exploded in a burst of feathers.
She smiled.
She was loving it.
Of course, that's what she was made to do- love. She was the Element of love. She could make anything happen. And, she could use glass to her advantage.
She stomped her foot on the ground, and glass shot up around her, creating a dome. She swooped her hands upwards, and crystals climbed up the walls.
She grinned.
Nobody could hurt her now.
Her heart was as slippery as glass.


© 2015 Celestia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CANNOT BE THE END!!!!!!!!!!! I FORBID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 21, 2015
Last Updated on March 21, 2015


Author

Celestia
Celestia

Maple Valley, WA



About
Male pronouns please! :3 Thank you αωαя∂ѕ- ∂єѕ¢яιρтινє αи∂ ρσωє.. more..

Writing
Trixie Trixie

A Story by Celestia


Bulletproof Bulletproof

A Story by Celestia