Characters Blog 101: #1- Tenjini and the "Selfie" scandal

Characters Blog 101: #1- Tenjini and the "Selfie" scandal

A Story by Characters Blog 101
"

Tenjini discovers not only the use of the internet, but the popular fad of take a photo of oneself and seeing everyone hit the 'like' button called a "selfie".

"

Tenjini didn’t understand this “Selfie” business, but he gave it a whiz anyway. After several hundred shots, he demanded I put all of them up because they were equally as good. He sat there staring at me, his tail whipping back and forth. I knew I had to do something to avoid crashing facebook, so I came up with a plan.
“My dear sweet Tenjini, do you know who I am?”
He shrugged. “Some girl I met ten years ago?”
“Oh really?” I asked, eyebrows raising up and down. He flinched back and gave me a suspicious look. I leaned in closer. “I’m your writer.”
At first he seemed a bit surprised, before a look of anger washed over his face. “YOU.. put me through ALL THAT!?”
This time I flinched, and seriously contemplated whether to just post all 313 selfies of him to smooth it over. Then I remembered something. I leaned in and whispered just one word in his ear. He stayed still and watched me move back to my position on the couch, the anger draining from his face. “You’re right. Thanks.”
He got out of the chair and left with a wave and a smile on his face he was trying his best to hide.


Art and story (C) Kerryanne Koops 2014. Tenjini is a character from my novel series, Gemini Warriors.

© 2014 Characters Blog 101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The one thing that I really love about this is that you as the writer are interacting with your character in the snippet of writing that I just read. I can only imagine the amount of distaste my characters would have for me if I ever gave them the chance to communicate! It made me curious about what exactly you are doing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Characters Blog 101

10 Years Ago

Hello! It actually came about recently for me to do a story like this and start a series of short st.. read more
Darkimmortal

10 Years Ago

Not a problem at all.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
1 Review
Added on April 11, 2014
Last Updated on April 16, 2014
Tags: original story, characters blog 101, gemini warriors, kerryanne koops, fantasy, anime, funny, humour, original character, girl, boy, love, cuddle, keko illustrations, romantic, short story, comic, art

Author

Characters Blog 101
Characters Blog 101

Australia



About
Hi everyone, welcome to characters Blog 101! The place where you'll hopefully be intrigued (not in a creepy way) to read the side adventures of my characters! I'm Kerryanne and have been working o.. more..

Writing