Characters Blog 101: #4- The Non-Existent Selfie Spoiler

Characters Blog 101: #4- The Non-Existent Selfie Spoiler

A Story by Characters Blog 101
"

When Tenjini decided Uskoa needed to be in on the trend, he should have expected they'd have different ideas on the right one to post.

"

Characters blog 101 #4- The Non-Existent Selfie Spoiler


Tenjini liked the "Selfie" idea so much that he just HAD to find his dear friend Uskoa to make her participate. She thought it was fun and after several different shots she picked what she thought was the perfect one to upload.

Tenjini took one look at the one she had picked and raised one eyebrow at her. "Um, Uskoa? Isn't this characters blog meant to be a spoiler free type of thing?" He pointed to the picture, his face turning scarlet.

Uskoa giggled at poor embarrassed Tenjini. "I think by now people must understand how close we are to one another. There is no need to hide our deep life-long friendship from the world."

"T..that's..." he stuttered, turning away from her and trudging around in a small circle. "Can't you just pick the other one?"

"You don't mind showing you have pink fluffy ears and green hair in your free time?"

Tenjini turned an even deeper scarlet. "W..well, given the choice between that and this other one, I'd pick this one." He poked at the other photo.

"I don't know," Uskoa teased. "I still like the other- hey!"

Before she had a chance to finish her sentence, Tenjini had made off with the other photo. She let out a sigh and didn't bother to even give chase, knowing by the sounds of ripping paper and his laugh that it was a futile effort.


Story and Artwork (C) Kerryanne Koops 2014

Characters are from my novel series, Gemini Warriors.

Please R&R and watch for more!



© 2014 Characters Blog 101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Characters Blog 101
Characters Blog 101

Australia



About
Hi everyone, welcome to characters Blog 101! The place where you'll hopefully be intrigued (not in a creepy way) to read the side adventures of my characters! I'm Kerryanne and have been working o.. more..

Writing