chapter one

chapter one

A Chapter by Queen of Sin

         Ok,ok. I know what I previously said doesn't make sense. So let me back up a little. It all started when I moved to a little  town I like to call madison.

        I was perfectly happy in my old town of benton but no my mom had to remarry and make us move. So here I am in madison hating my life. Thats when I saw him. He was the most perfect boy I had ever laid my eyes on. Short black hair and kinda muscular. His eyes made me feel like I was swimming in two crystal clear pools of water.       I first noticed him in the cafeteria. The way he walked with such gracefullness and the way he laughed with his friends. After that I was like silly putty in his hand. After lunch I had science with him and quicly learned his name was Jordan. We ended up paired together on a science project.      Jordan was the first one to speak. He looked down at me and smiled and said "Hello, whats your name?" in the most graceful voice I have ever heard.

 



© 2009 Queen of Sin


Author's Note

Queen of Sin
I haven't got to the fantasy part yet

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good so far, just some grammatical errors, but i don't think this has been edited yet, so whatever.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2009


Author

Queen of Sin
Queen of Sin

Winslow, ME



About
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheyanne and I'm 20. I spend most of my time reading. Its been so long since ive written anything and my life feels empty without it. I love walks on the beach.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5