Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
chapter two

chapter two

A Chapter by Queen of Sin
"

not really that good but worked as hard as I could

"

     So there I was staring at how beautiful Jordan was when he broke into my thoughts and said, " Shall we get started?" I finally found my voice and managed to say, "Yeah." I went home feeling like I was flying. The next day was when I realized something strange was going on. It was a beautiful sunny day and I half expected to see Jordan in the cafe, but when I arrived and didn't see him my heart sunk. The rest of the day just dragged on and on. I went home to find that my mom had gone to run some errands. So it was just me and my thoughts. I walked to school the next day still full of hope that Jordan might possibly be at school today.At lunch, I was sitting with my friends and they noticed that jordan was staring at me. My friend misty who was closest to me, nudged me and pointed in his direction. I looked at him and for an instant our eyes met. I quickly looked away and blushed. In science I noticed that he was all tensed up and leaning quite far from me. I started wondering what was wrong. Did I smell bad or something? What was going on? Then I noticed his eyes were not the usual blue I was so used to. But instead they were deadly black.



© 2009 Queen of Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on November 15, 2009


Author

Queen of Sin
Queen of Sin

Winslow, ME



About
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheyanne and I'm 20. I spend most of my time reading. Its been so long since ive written anything and my life feels empty without it. I love walks on the beach.. more..

Writing