Isabel's Last Day

Isabel's Last Day

A Chapter by Neena

Japito's family there may have only been four of them but there house was made for only one person.
His mother slept in one room that could fit barely a bed. his two sisters Adriene and Melodie slept in the actually bed room and even that could barely fit the two of them with enough room for the beds, one dresser, and a small path they walk through the door with. Japito slept on one of the couches and Isabel was willing to take the other after both sisters refused to give up there beds. They all grouped up on the couches trying to figure out what to do about Isabel's situation next.

Adrine suggested that "she could go and stay at the school that they went to, it was a great place and they accepted orphans."

That word stung in Isabel's heart she could not come to think about herself as an orphan. What she knew orphans were children who never had any parents or relatives who wanted them or they were taken away from their parents because they were mean. Isabel hated that word and didn't want to put herself under that category ever. Orphan just thinking about that word seemed bitter in her mouth as well as her heart. She was not an orphan she had a family with two parents who loved and adored her and only wanted her to be the very best she could be.

    "How could I possibly go," Isabel finally spoke.
    "Well it was just a thought," Adrine snapped back.
    "It's a stupid thought," Isabel snapped back with the whole orphan thing still burning in the back of her mind. "You really think I can just walk in to a school and explain what happened and have them take me in no questions asked."
    "Well of course not we would have to make up a story and name for you. Otherwise it would never work," Melodie said laughing.
    "You really think we could just walk in there and say, oh this is so and so and her parents were killed by this and this, but we found her, and immediately thought we should bring her here so she could get a proper education like she and so many others incredibly disserves," Adrine shot back.
    "Indeed I do," Melodie said back with a smile on her face.
    Adrine stood up looking completely angry and embarrassed at the same time. "It will never work," she said as she let out a sighed and leaned against the door way to their bedroom.
    "Well we have to start some were," their mother chimed in trying anything before the two girls tackled each other to the ground. Japito nodded in agreement.
    Melodie stood up then and went to the radio fiddling with it trying to get a good signal. "I just want to point out that we are not entirely sure that my family is even dead. All we know one of them might have just gotten injured and sitting there wondering where I am or what happened to me," Isabel said.
    Then the radio finally came through with some news all of them have been waiting for but no one wanted to here. "Tragic news gens the royal family of one of our best allied countries were murdered when gun fire rang out during one of their annual balls a few nights ago. All of the royal family was killed during the attack a few guest were also injured but not killed. Doctors have released papers saying all the family was killed by a single shot to the head. They have yet to release the papers on what happened to poor Isabel, but I guess it's because it will be far too painful for everyone to hear. Some people have all ready started to come up with theories saying that she survived or escaped the killers, but I doubt that’s possible. The killers are also still at large."
    "Well so much for that idea," Isabel mumbled.
    “How could they say you're dead when you're rate here," Japito finally spoke. "I mean what’s going on over there you're not dead so how can they say the doctors have your body with the rest of your family."
    "I guess now we can go forth with my plan," Melodie said.
    "I still don't think it's a good idea but it's the only one we have," Adrine said.
    Isabel finally nodded in agreement "you will bring her there this spring," their mother said.          


© 2013 Neena


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013
Tags: princess, isabel, drama, fantasy, lost, choice


Author

Neena
Neena

MN



About
weird girl who reads, writes and makes videos on youtube. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Neena


Evangeline Evangeline

A Chapter by Neena


New Turn New Turn

A Chapter by Neena





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5