New Turn

New Turn

A Chapter by Neena

Evangeline stood in the front hall with her umbrella resting under one arm and holding some papers with the other. Japito and his two sisters spotted her and came running, "so," Adrine said as they all gathered up.
    "I did it," Evangeline shrieked jumping up and down dropping her umbrella. They all hugged each other with big smiles on their faces.
    "Now I want to see your room, I have always wondered what they look like," Melodie said pulling Evangeline behind her racing towards were the dorm rooms are. "What room are you in," she said taking the papers out from underneath Evangeline's arm. "214,"she raced up the stairs to the second floor, and then came to a stop near the middle of the hallway. "Here we are," Melodie said taking the key out of its little envelope and bursting through the door.
    Everyone else finally caught up with her and joins her in the room taking a look around. The room is a bright golden yellow color that seemed to glow in the sunlight. There was a small dresser, a mirror and a bed all painted white. Evangeline's eyes lit up with amazement everything was so pretty and perfectly organized. Back home Isabel was always picked on by her sisters because of how neat her room always seemed to be. Japito and the girls all sat in a circle in the middle of the room going over classes and just talking about nothing with each other. A thought suddenly struck to Evangeline "what did the headmistress mean when she said is your mother trying to hide another child from us?"
    "Well you see it all started with me," Adrine said. "We were all going to a regular public school just down the street from our house, and I was doing really really well in school. Then one day Mrs.Pottors who is the headmistress's secretary came knocking on our door asking for me to start going here. My mom wasn't too thrilled about the idea but said ok because it was just one of us, but then a couple of months later they came for Melodie. Mother was a little more unwilling this time not wanting her children to go to a rich people school where she felt they would brain wash us into boring sticks in the mud, but they just wouldn't leave us alone, and she eventually gave in. She then went to great lengths to make sure they didn't find out about Japito. She made him take back ways to school, never let him leave the house unless it was to go to school or visit you. We almost made it a whole year without them finding out, when the knock finally came on our door. Mother absolutely wouldn't have it, but they kept insisting it was the best thing for him. She never stopped fighting them off it wasn't until they decided to do one of the cruelest things possible that she had to accept. They threatened to take all of us away from her telling people that she is a cruel parent.
    "But that is so mean and not true, how could they do that? How could they even think that your mother dose everything for you guys, she lives her live to make you happy, without you she has nothing," Evangeline said with tears stinging her eyes.
    "Were talking about people who run one of the most highly prestigious schools in the world they could do whatever they want especially when it has to do with children," Adrine said in return.
     They all sat in silence for a long time after that. When the sun started to set Japito and his sisters sat off for home, promising to bring whatever clothes and other things their mother had gotten for Evangeline tomorrow.       



© 2013 Neena


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013
Tags: princess, isabel, drama, fantasy, lost, choice


Author

Neena
Neena

MN



About
weird girl who reads, writes and makes videos on youtube. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Neena


Isabel's Last Day Isabel's Last Day

A Chapter by Neena


Evangeline Evangeline

A Chapter by Neena