Enchanted Chapter 4

Enchanted Chapter 4

A Chapter by cimorellinz
"

This chapter Lisa needs to prove to her parents that she deserves to be the trolls queen.

"
Lisa was mad at her parents. So, she rode back to the reserve to tell the king the news. "King," said Lisa, "my parents won't let me be the queen of the trolls." "Why not." the king said, also mad at Lisa's parents. "They said my body is made for chores and they said that who will keep them wealthy in the future if they are not around." The king was astonished. He didn't realize that her parents were that strict. "Well, rules are rules. You can come and visit anytime though. Now it's my job to find another queen." Lisa nodded. She has known all of her life that her parents are really stricter than normal parents in this year and age. Even her grandparents are nicer than my parents. Lisa feels like she is locked in the prison cell and the only way to earn her living around this world is to do chores for everybody else. She had about a 3 page list of jobs to do each day. And she just finds the time to come and spend time with the trolls. Lisa rides off, glum with her head hanging low. She doesn't rides home, she rides to her grans house. When she gets inside, she is greeted with the lovely smell of her grans famous Belgium cookies. She is dancing in the middle of the lounge when Lisa says hello. "What has happened now." said Gran in a comforting tone. "Well," Lisa explained. "I second discover the Elms Reserve Troll Clan. You first discovered it and I believe you were queen for about 10 years. Well, they asked me to be queen and I really wanted to. But there was a permission slip," She was cut off by Gran, "Let me guess, your parents didn't let you. Your body is meant for work." Gran guessed. Lisa nodded. The thing is with her gran is that she understands everything. "Well," she explained, "you don't need a parent to sign it. Your grandparents can too you know." "Oh thank you Gran, do you consent?" Lisa asked. "Yes, of course I do. Wheres the paper?" she asked. "Well, the thing is, my parents chucked it into the skip."  


© 2012 cimorellinz


Author's Note

cimorellinz
Please tell me how you like it and how I could improve it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on December 23, 2012
Last Updated on December 23, 2012
Tags: Lisa, Davies, trolls, fantasy, elms, reserve, king, mud, castle, enchanted, mother, father, prove


Author

cimorellinz
cimorellinz

Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand



About
Hi I'm cimorellinz. I chose this nickname because I love CIMORELLI! Shout out to them. Also I am a passionate writer. I am so glad I am able to join WritersCafe.org because all the other websites lik.. more..

Writing