chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Bandgeek

I awoke to a deathly sounding storm. My mother screaming at the top of her lungs “Get in that cellar!” While I would have just stayed in bed,

But my mom said “No you have to get outside into the cellar or you will die.” To tell the truth I’m not that scared because every time there is a bad storm we have to run and hide in the cellar. My mom freaks about everything nothing new.

“Why are you still outside? Get inside that cellar right now little missy.” Let’s just say she is very angry at me because I am walking very slowly. Just because I’m not wanting to go in that cramp, old, damp cellar.

“Get your little Hine in that cellar now!” Ahhh she is driving me crazy. Do this. Get there. Don’t make me get your father. Day and night. I’m still asleep and would wish to stay that way but, to my mom she thinks there is going to be a tornado.

There is never a tornado. So here I am walking in the rain with my pillow and blanket half asleep. I….

“Watch out.” I couldn’t tell who said that….. Thump I fall right on my butt. “I told you to watch out. What were you dreaming about your little boyfriend again?” now I new who that was my eldest and ugliest brother Dave.

“No and you know I don’t have a boyfriend. Retard,” I said furiously at my brother.

“Whatever you want people to think.” God he is so annoying like he knows of my crushes. Unless he read my diary if he did I will kill him. Then I hear my mom yelling “Get your tooshy in that cellar right then.” 

 “I’m coming!” I yelled. Then of course she has to get all mean and start to yell at me. You know like don’t you raise your voice at me or this I’ll go get your father. That’s her favorite. She says it constantly. Well as I finally make my grand entrance in the cellar. I find a spot and go to sleep.

 

                          *       *       *

 

 

Wow what an interesting night. I had this very weird dream. Well got to go do my chores. I think.

“Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh??! Mom, Dad Grace, Dave. If this is a joke I’m not laughing.”  I yell till I look around my surroundings. Blood everywhere. Every step I take blood. Just red dripping all over the place. “What happened? DAVE MOM DAD GRACE. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!”I screamed with the most terrible and loudest noise I’ve ever heard myself make!!

 

 

“Help me. Please help me?”

“What is it sweetie.” My neighbor asked.

          “There gone. There Gone. I’ll never see them again.”

          “Who’s gone. What are you talking about? Elizabeth? What are you talking about?” She started to sound worried.

          “MY MOM, DAD, SISTER, BROTHER. I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE. HAVE YOU SEEN THEM? THERE IS BLOOD EVEREWHERE IN MY CELLAR. BUT THERE NOT THERE?” I said half screaming and half crying.

          “What do you mean there is blood cellar?” Now she sounded more scared. “Elizabeth can I see it please?”

          “No, I can’t go back. There’s just too much blood. I can’t stand it.” Just way too much things back there. To scary like what did that might come back and kill me.

          “Please just take me down. I promise nothing will happen to you.”

          “You don’t know he could still be down there waiting for me. Counting the minutes till I return.  You never know he could be in your house or any where?”

“Ok well then I’ll go get my husband and we will bring a gun.  Then will you show us the cellar?” she asked in the sweetest voice she could find without telling her aggravation.

          “Ok I’ll go down there. But only for a minute.” I said still trembling.

          “Ok I’ll go and get my husband and go get the gun and we can go……”

          “Nooo don’t leave me here alone. He might come out and try to kill me. Just like my family.”

          “Ok sweetie then you can come with me.  But you have to clean all the blood off first.”  She said annoyed.

          “I can’t get the blood.” I said.

          “Well what color was your nightgown?” She asked dubiously.

          “Umm it was white. I think but I can’t tell anymore,” she said wondering why she was asking.

          “Ok then I will go get you one of my daughters then? How’s that sound?” she said in a sweet but frightened voice.

          “That sounds good. But can I come in with you? Can I? Please let me?” I’m so scared that I could just pass out on the floor.

          “Well that sounds fine. I have some newspapers at the door walk on those. Please.”

          “Thank you very much.” I tried to say sweetly but that’s not what it sounded like.       As I walked through her house it was clean and tidy. Except for one part that looks a little tampered with. Wait what is that? Is it a knife? I can’t tell to far away. “Um mam what is that thing over there?”

          “O that it is nothing just my sons hunting knife.” She said with a little bit of question in her voice. “James will you please come out and pick up your knife for me?”

          “Yes mother I will be there in a minute,” But he sounded like he would do it later than now.

          “No, now” She said in a very stern voice. As he walked out he froze. He hadn’t realized that I was here and he walked out in his boxers. Then all of a sudden he wasn’t there. I guess he ran back into his room.

        “Mom! Come in here now!!!”  He yelled.

His mom went in there and I heard them whispering.  Then I heard him raise his voice but I still could not understand him. I guess he was telling her to tell him when she has a girl here. So he doesn’t walk out in boxers again. Whatever I don’t care that was like the hottest thing I ever saw in my life.

          She eventually came back out. She was giggling like a little girl.

          “Sorry about that now what was I going to do?” Wow that talk must have been funny if she forgot why I was here. But to me there is a very odd feeling about this house.

          “You where getting me a night gown then going to my cellar with a gun.”

          “Oh right.” She probably thinks I’m lying and just wanting attention. She goes off and gets me a night gown. I change and sit in her living room scared out of my mind. While she is off finding her husband. I felt a presence in the room then something touched my shoulder.

          “Ahhhhh.” I screamed out of terror.

          “O I’m so sorry did I frighten you?” God yes I’m already scared enough.

          “Yeah. Just a little bit.”

          “O, I am horribly sorry. I just came to see how you were doing you look very upset. I have never seen you like this before?” He said with a lot of concern in his voice. It sorted made me feel a little good that he is concerned.

          “Just some family problems.”

          “What kind of family problems?” He asked in a voice like he was trying to get me to tell him the whole story.

          “Non of your business,” I try saying it in a fun and light tone, but it comes out all scratchy and                 nervous.

          “Are you sure it’s nothing,” he saying in a calm voice. As he is saying this he gets a little bit closer to me.

          “Am I interrupting something?” We both jump. We look behind us and find his mom. “Well lets go Elizabeth. Jack is waiting.

          “Ok. I’m ready. But I am not staying very long.”

          “Where are you going? Can I come? Mom please. Pretty please.” That surprised me when I heard James begging to come.

          “Fine lets go,” She said a little frustrated.

 

 



© 2011 Bandgeek


Author's Note

Bandgeek
ignore grammer and help me with nameing this book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on April 5, 2011
Last Updated on April 5, 2011


Author

Bandgeek
Bandgeek

Columbus, OH



About
I haven't been on here in so long. I read through my old stuff and remembered why I was writing. I hope I can get back into the habit. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bandgeek


The Time The Time

A Book by Bandgeek


Who Knew Who Knew

A Poem by Bandgeek