chapter 4

chapter 4

A Chapter by Bandgeek

            We left the orphanage not because we wanted to, but because we had to leave. It took a long time to persuade them not to split up James and I. They where trying to send us to different orphaneges, we begged and pleaded not to. They eventually got tired of hearing us whine and cry that they agreed ,thankfully.  This new orphanage was horrible. I mean the kids are like zombies. Five minutes of just being here I found out why. We are in a psycho ward. The first thought that came into my mind was,  why did they take us here.

          "Yeah,Elizabeth we are definatly not in a normal orphanage,"my smirk said it all. He knew after he saw that face where we where at. "Why are we here?" That was the only questin he asked, or got time to ask.

          The workers came to try and spit us apart. "Excuse me sir,but can you let us room together. We cant be seperated. He is my twin brother and if we are seperated I dont eat, i loose my hair, oh and I get in a deep depression," I started listing random things to not get us seperated. Eventually, the workers just grabbed us and took us to seperate rooms. I hate the monster that has became of me. If any one angers me as soon as i go to sleep the beast within comes out. When that beast come out James beast comes out also.

                I will never know how I became the holder of the monster inside me. the information will never be in my possesion. I guess I will never find out the real truth. I think every night what would have happened if i never killed my family, or James how my life would have ended up. I wonder if James and I would have ever gotten married or if i would go off and marrie some stranger my parents picked out for me. I miss my mother franticly making us go into the cellar when a giant storm would hit. I miss all my siblings. I just miss the little things that they would do. I just wish i had them back. That night i slept horibbly. I just didnt sleep.

             I woke up from a drowseness sleeo not knowing what today was going to bring me. My mother told me stories about places like this. All the pain the patients have to go through. My mother worked here before she met my dad. Told me that this was the only job to get.

                            After about an hour of being awake the doctors came to give me my medicine. They told me it would calm me down. I didnt take it. I didnt need to be calmed down yet. I wanted to no where James was. I need him. I want him. He is the only that completly understand me. I just wish i knew where he was at. I kept asking if they knew where he was at. All they did was murmer a no and walk away. They didnt even care if i took my medicine. I just dont no what to think about all this.

                       Another hour went by and nothing happened. One more and a the a bell ring. I assume that it is a meal bell. I hope i will see James. I rush down to find that it wasnt a bell for a mean. It was a bell for more medicine. These people r trying to drug us all up. All the other kids walk around like they just woke up. I am not going to be one of those zombies. I look all around to see if i can find James. I see one kid that looks like him. I make my way towards him to find him James but not. He was a zombie. He wasnt himself. He must have taking the medicine.

                      "James? What is wrong with you? What did they do to you? Dont take anymore medicine," I sounded worried. I looked right into his eyes. I didnt even reckonize him. His hair was a mess and his eyes are blood red. ",James anwser me. You have to talk. I cant help u if you dont talke to me," I was getting  worried.

                  "Elizabeth? Is that you. You look dofferent. Whats happening. I dont like this. I feel numb. They asked me all these questions. I didnt know the anwsers. They kept saying i killed them. Over and over. They said that it was either me or you. And that i knew what killed them. I told them a vampire. They yelled at me. They kept saying their is no such thing as a vampire. Elizabeth Im so scared," He was crying. I didnt know how to react. I didnt guys cried. Im stuck. Im scared lost and I dont know what to do.

         A loud speaker annoucement goes off ", Elizabeth Azo please report back to your room."



© 2011 Bandgeek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on April 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 2, 2011


Author

Bandgeek
Bandgeek

Columbus, OH



About
I haven't been on here in so long. I read through my old stuff and remembered why I was writing. I hope I can get back into the habit. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bandgeek


The Time The Time

A Book by Bandgeek


Who Knew Who Knew

A Poem by Bandgeek