Cleveland Cavaliers 2010-2011

Cleveland Cavaliers 2010-2011

A Story by Cody C

  

The Cleveland Cavalier’s loss to the Mavericks monday night set an NBA record of 25 losses consecutively. No one else in NBA history has ever loss that many games in a row. This season has been an utter embarrassment. Without LeBron James playing for them it is obvious how truly pathetic the team is. And to add on to Lebron’s departure they also have key injuries including Anderson Varejao, and Mo Williams. Its embarrassing to be a Cavs fan. It really and truly is. I’ve never seen a team play so sorry in my life. 25 games is a lot of games to lose, especially in a row. The thing I’ve noticed in every game is that they can never finish the game right, they always give up at the end.

    They have no self confidence, its really pitiful to watch them. They haven't tried trading or rebuilding the team either. Us fans don’t deserve this. The last time i checked the Cavaliers have had the second home attendance crowd in the league. I mean were paying to watch them lose. Its really ridiculous. The general manager needs rebuild and get a couple prospects on the team. We should trade Antwan Jameson and Mo Williams and get a draft pick with a decent young player. Then we would still have JJ. Hickson, Varejao, and Gibson. Anthony Parker is a role player, not a starter. The only positive thing coming out of this season is possibly a number one draft selection.

© 2011 Cody C


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is a sad, sad thing thing to be a Cavs fan. At least we're moving in the right direction with trades and what not. As for the draft next year. Me personally would rather have Jared Sullinger than Jimmer. But hey, at least the Cavs have the record for something. The number 1 and number two spot even.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It is a sad, sad thing thing to be a Cavs fan. At least we're moving in the right direction with trades and what not. As for the draft next year. Me personally would rather have Jared Sullinger than Jimmer. But hey, at least the Cavs have the record for something. The number 1 and number two spot even.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011

Author

Cody C
Cody C

OH



About
My writing mainly focuses on Sports and Conspiracy, my two most favorite subjects. I want to be a Sports Journalist after high school. I am on this site because of a course I’m taking in school. more..

Writing
NFL Lockout NFL Lockout

A Story by Cody C