Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by countrygirl15

****** Aniyu's POV *******
"Naruto,where are you rushing off to ?" I asked as he went zooming by, but he didn't hear me so I followed him. I shifted into a parakeet and hid on a tree limb in the clearing outside the village and leaning on the tree sat a very handsome man with long, spiky, white hair and a red thin streak tattoo under each eye. " Pervy sage , you have a parakeet staring at you ", Naruto yelled out. I flew high into the sky as soon as the handsome man looked at me but then as soon as I was in midair I shifted and landed on my left foot wrong. "F**k ,why did I even do that", I cried out in pain . 

********* Jiraiya's POV **********
I was taking a nap and then I heard Naruto scream about a parakeet staring at me but , sure enough there was a white,gold,black colored parakeet looking at me with its blue  eyes but then it flew up and as I watched it got midair it transformed into a beautiful woman with long,golden curls who landed on her foot wrong I stood up and ran over to her to see if she would be okay . As soon as I got to her she looked up at me with gorgeous blue eyes that I could have stared in forever but, then some guy called out " Aniyu , where are they are they ok ?" a guy that looked to be thirty-six ran over and held her to the ground by her throat ,which filled me with rage ." You are definitely an idiot clawd you really think that I would destroy them they are the only one's that can tell me how to use my powers ,dumb a*s." she spoke with venom in her voice . He helped her up and smiled at her then he slapped her so hard it threw her to the side . That was all it took for me to come unglued so I walked up to him and then I beat him in to a pulp ,after that I ran over to her and saw red places on her throat and cheek. " She is knocked out " said Naruto as he went to pick her up. I stopped him and told him to leave her there cause we don't know that much about her and no training today. He looked relived and ran off . I looked her over and danm she was hot with curves in the right places . About a hour later her eyes fluttered open and she sat up ,holding her forehead. " You're awake finally , are you ok ?" I asked. She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

***** Aniyu's POV *****

I looked up at his handsome face . " I am so sorry you had seen that earlier ,I must go now and recieve the punishment Clawd has waiting for me at home" I said with sorrow and sadness at the thought of leaving him . I didn't even know his name but I felt my heart pounding  when he was with me. " Will you be here tomorrow ", I asked shyly hoping he would say yes and he did. So I told him goodbye and headed home , but as soon as I walked into the tree house I was pinned down by Tory and Troy and then Clawd walked up smirking " You are no longer with us anymore you can leave and never come back B***h" he said and started beating me like I was his punching bag and then had Manny take me to the clearing. I was bruised and bloody with a few broken ribs and when was dropped on the grass I screamed out in pain ,then passed out. When I woke up I was looking at a white ceiling and heard the door open . I looked over to see who it was and it was a  group of people piled in and looked at me with awe . " what are y'all gawking at ?" I asked. I noticed that a baby held by a women with black hair and red eyes started crying and before I knew it I grabbed the child and sat back down on the bed and rocked back and forth while singing 'Hush now little sister you're loved by all you know ,you'll never lose their friendship no matter where you go, there ain't no cause to worry so don't you cry or fret a cutie mark won't change you no matter what you get ',she fell back asleep . Everyone was shocked by this " We are yet to know who you are my dear", said an old man in the robes of a Hokage. " I am Aniyu Deathonia ,daughter of the fourth Hokage of the now destroyed village Equestria, Lady Orchid Deathonia and Kurama the Nine-Tailed Fox Biju , jinuricun of the High Council of Four ." , I answered .  


© 2016 countrygirl15


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on March 10, 2016
Last Updated on March 17, 2016


Author

countrygirl15
countrygirl15

denton, GA



About
I love to sing draw ride horses create new stories and basically anything outside so basically I am a full out tomboy. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by countrygirl15


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by countrygirl15