Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by countrygirl15

**** Jiraiya's POV *****
BOOM!!! I just heard an explosion go off in the direction of the Akimichi compound  and I started running. I looked and saw a guy that looked like he was half bull dead . I heard a scream and there was the girl called Aniyu holding a sword covered in blood plunged into a girl's heart. I ran over to her and when I got there pull her sword out and wiped the blood on her dress painting the silver material red . She looked up at me and said "I never got your name from yesterday " . " I am Jiraiya the toad sage one of the the three great sannin.", I said with my best smile. Her eyes widened as she pushed me and yelled ," GET DOWN". I fell to the ground as I saw a Kunai hit Aniyu in the side. " Wrong move", she said with an evil grin .Then I saw a huge white wolf jump out from where she pulled the kunai. " Long time no see your highness ." , said the wolf . " That is true Hannah and why do y'all call me your highness I told y'all to quit calling me that.", Aniyu snapped . The wolf called Hannah attacked the guy who's kunai pierced Aniyu. "Jiraiya Watch Out !!!" ,yelled Aniyu as she jumped in front of me getting pierced by a giant shuriken in the back .
***** Choji's Pov *****
from what I saw Aniyu had it all under control with Lord Jiraiya and that winged and horned horse plus that huge wolf .Then she got stabbed in the back with a giant shuriken and she pulled it out like it was nothing heated it up and it melted Lord Jiraiya, me ,and the guy who threw it were all shocked by this."Is that all you got Clawd throwing things why don't you come down and fight like a true werewolf a*****e.", yelled at the guy who looked like a bipedal wolf." oh so your two mates can watch me kill you gladly Beast ", he said smiling.'mates what the f**k does he mean two mates ' I asked myself .
***** Aniyu's pov *****
As soon as I heard Clawd say that I transformed into my bipedal Nine-Tailed Fox form which had soft Gold glittery fur and black on the tips of my tails and a white sun and moon conjoined on my forehead and my ears turned into fox ears. Then since I was Quicker than Clawd I went for his throat and crushed it then I transformed back and sealed the two broken seals and that's when I passed out again.
***** Choji's Pov *****
She looked at us and smiled and then she passed out.I ran out to her mom and dad following me to where she layed ," Do you know her kid ?", asked Lord Jiraiya . I saw a puff of smoke and there stood the Hokage  


© 2016 countrygirl15


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 21, 2016
Last Updated on April 4, 2016


Author

countrygirl15
countrygirl15

denton, GA



About
I love to sing draw ride horses create new stories and basically anything outside so basically I am a full out tomboy. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by countrygirl15


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by countrygirl15