Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by countrygirl15

  " Aniyu , what happened to you , who did this ?" ,asked Angela when she busted in. " Who do you think the twins , Manny ,and Clawd " ,I said looking down. " Danm those idiots I told them to wait till the Bijus were ready for them to absorb , why do you have to ruin everything innocent lives were destroyed because of your father so why don't you do us all a favor and kill your self ." , she spat at me . I looked up at her my face blank of expression ,my fangs lengthening ,and then i gave the baby to the Hokage and then turned back to her . I grabbed her neck and threw her to the floor and I said " I thought you cared about me , but apparently you only want to see me dead yet newsflash you are the one who is going to die ." , then I tore out her throat and as soon as she quit moving I shook my head and realized what I just did .I  looked at he people still in my room and then I jumped out the window to a tree limb and then to the ground and started running . My outfit transforming into a knee length dress that was silver with a black and gold belt ,a pair of white and gold boots , Black finger less gloves , and a golden headdress with an alicorn , wolf, dragon, and nine-tailed fox carved into it it had black feathers on a short string on both sides . I suddenly feel dizzy and pass out in front of someone's house .
***** Choji's POV *****
I told mom and dad bye and walked through the door to go meet with Shikamaru and Ino for training when I saw a beautiful woman passed out on the side of the road . I went over to her to see if she was okay . Thankfully she was breathing so I picked her up and took her to the house and called for for mom and dad. They came running in and my dad was the first to speak " Who is she Choji ?" " We can worry about that later Choza , take her to the guest room and I will see about her ,you can still go and train with Shikamaru and Ino , Choji." mom stated . " No, I can train tomorrow I'll help with her ." I stated ," all right then I need you to watch her and keep this cloth on her head." , she ordered. I don't know why ,but having her in my arms just feels right . So I go put her on the bed with the cloth on her forehead. She woke up two hours later her eyes were a mixture of Aquamarine and Lapis Lazuli . " Where am I , Who are you?" , she asked with a voice of an angel. " I'm Choji Akimichi , you passed out in front of are house,my mom made some dinner do you want some ?" , As soon as I said dinner her eyes lit up and she nodded her head . She got up and waited by the bedroom door, I smiled at her and we went to the dinning room and sat down. "We have never seen you here before ,where are you from." my dad asked. She suddenly stopped eating and tensed up. " You would't know where it is even though now the barriers are destroyed just like the village and all but 18 people died seventeen years ago ." , she said with sadness in her voice. "I forgot to ask but what's your name ?", I asked. "It's Aniyu Deathonia ,I am the last Deathonia , and the daughter of the now dead lady Orchid Deathonia fourth hokage of Equestria." , she said with a small fake smile. " Do you have a place to stay Aniyu ?" , my mom asked with worry all over her face ." No , I don't . Well I must go now so I don't put all of you in danger ,because they will stop at nothing to get my power and kill me ." , she said her voice laced with fear and worry. She stood up quickly and sniffed the air her eyes widened and she said, " Quickly you must hide now . They have found me . I am sorry to have brought this here.". She started growling and took a kunai knife and handed to me and said to cut on her left shoulder blade. I did it and a white horse with a golden horn and white wings lined with black and a rainbow colored mane and tail jumped out . " It has been a while hasn't it Celestia .", Aniyu said with a evil smile growing on her face . "It has but can't you handle them yourself your highness you are half Biju after all.", said the horse called Celestia . They looked at each other and went outside .


© 2016 countrygirl15


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on March 17, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016


Author

countrygirl15
countrygirl15

denton, GA



About
I love to sing draw ride horses create new stories and basically anything outside so basically I am a full out tomboy. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by countrygirl15


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by countrygirl15