The Legal Clause

The Legal Clause

A Chapter by Shadow Walker
"

We were advised by the Legal team and begged by the public to publish this

"

Legal Clause

 

We are advised by the Legal Team to provide this public notice:

         

          This story does not depict the views or the opinion of the Enclave coffee house, employees, customers, or the owner, or any of the distributors, suppliers, Friends or family or regulars of the coffee house, or the Enclavian’s, the Writers, publishers or editors and Viewers, readers or any of the spouses or rodents or any undisclosed inhabitants of the Enclave Coffee House at this time, or any of the future customers, employees, partners or distributors, or future occupants or rodents with the exception of two of my exes and the small African village of Bachucha, and My Neighbor Claudanius Rupen Snort the III.  These opinions and views do not depict the views of any non-existent secret organizations headed by names known as “The Rondini Brothers” or any nameless organizations housed in the basement of the Enclave establishment. 

         

          Furthermore, the views and situations portrayed in this publication are not meant to incite riots, or civil uprisings, nor are intended to be acts of sedition, treason, slander, libel, or defamation of character of any leaders of any countries, villages, tribes, nations, City, States, or systems of government on any level, with the exception of various undisclosed inept government officials whose names begin with a “G” and end with a “eorge W. Bush”. 

 

          Furthermore, we sincerely apologize for any offense that may be taken by the materials presented in this publication.  However, we take no responsibility for any psychological, physical, or metaphysical damage inflicted upon the viewer by this material.

 

          Please be advised that any unsolicited critics and government snitches will be thrown to the kraken in our basement.  There will be blood.  Lots.

 

          Please also be aware by reading this you will not be forced to join any of my Religions, Secret Networks or organizations. So open the Book with an open mind and you can close it with and Upset stomach.

 

 

Author’s Warning to the Reader and or viewers of this Movie and or book

 

 Reading this may be hazardous to your health. So now you can’t say that I never warned you.  Events portrayed in these publications are true, but the names of the persons involved have been changed to protect their identity… NOT.  I must warn you as readers that this story contains “graphic” discussions and situations at times and if there were pictures I would have been banned from ever writing this book in the first place by our own government.



© 2008 Shadow Walker


Author's Note

Shadow Walker
This will become a movie and or a Series

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on February 15, 2008


Author

Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker

Willoughby, OH



About
I am a Line cook, nursing student, , a Writer, Poet, and I am a Romancer. I was Raised to be very open minded and that I am my views and my feelings are like no other. I believe to live life to the f.. more..

Writing