Itroduction

Itroduction

A Chapter by Shadow Walker
"

Let me Introduce you. You Know me now let me introduce you the rest of us.

"

                              The Introduction

 

You have happened upon a rare instance of a community, closer-knit than one’s own neighborhood, which is drawn together because of its eccentricities, as well as the individual strengths and weaknesses of each individual involved.  The personality of the Enclave changes as regulars come and go with the years, but one thing remains constant- the soul of the community.  Everyone knows each other as a friend and brother, a dynamic family spear-headed by its owner, Greg.  Seven years of operation have seen the growth of a community built on friendships forged over packs of cigarettes and cups of coffee.

 

The Enclave Coffee house is an actual place with real characters and yes the Characters are actually like this in real life and the stories that you Will Read about are true and so is the story behind the Coffee house. So sit back, Make yourself A Pot or Three of Coffee and Enjoy and Let me tell you the most amazing Story that you will ever hear. You won't even believe that a place like this could Have Ever Existed. You will not believe what your eyes are reading.



© 2008 Shadow Walker


Author's Note

Shadow Walker
Yes the Enclave Coffee House is real and yes I do have permission to use the Names and Include all of the people who actually come here in this story

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on February 15, 2008


Author

Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker

Willoughby, OH



About
I am a Line cook, nursing student, , a Writer, Poet, and I am a Romancer. I was Raised to be very open minded and that I am my views and my feelings are like no other. I believe to live life to the f.. more..

Writing