Thought

Thought

A Poem by CRZ

My destination is ahead of me.
So everyone I encounter,
Consider them a frienenemie.







Until proven otherwise.
Because others want to see you
make it to see your downfall
televised. 

© 2013 CRZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

'Consider them a frienenemie.'

I guess that's the educated approach be wary until someone proves themselves a friend and then as I imagine the theory goes you don't end up getting hurt. I think people are generally better than you think and generally mean well but that's because its been my experience. I think you generally get what you give. fantastic.



Posted 10 Years Ago


Nicely done. While I may not agree with the sentiment in toto there are those I know who cheer you on solely because they love seeing flame outs.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really love the flow of this so much. It just works so nicely, and I completely agree with your words in this. Really nice(:

Posted 10 Years Ago


No time for sycophants and rightly so, but don't discount that there are some that are willing to help you succeed because they feel you deserve it. Look out world here comes Jason!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I haven't seen anything like this before - very though provoking. I liked the simplicity.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Its a very hyper-vigilant stand to take but understandable in the current climate.
Im sure its not rare either unfortunately jason...
A good write

Posted 10 Years Ago


Untill proved to be a enemy i would like to see the world as friend. But yes that's not how the world always works, and at times the first meeting is repulsive too..

good work on feelings.

Posted 10 Years Ago


jealousy or bitterness can often drive us to find pleasure in the downfall of others. it is a piece of human nature that we must learn to avoid. great work here! and when they come to see your downfall, i'm sure you'll stand right back up and say "not today" :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is kind of a quotation, I suppose! And yes, it is thought inducing! Very well written!

Posted 10 Years Ago


That's actually true. It's a phenomenon known as schadenfreude. Nice work.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1083 Views
47 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2013
Last Updated on November 3, 2013

Author

CRZ
CRZ

New York, NY



About
Poet & Artist Thou shall not rest until I make my whole fam rich more..

Writing
next stop next stop

A Poem by CRZ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..