Please Let Me Die

Please Let Me Die

A Poem by Kitten

All I want anymore is to be gone. 
It would solve everything. 
I wouldn't hurt anymore. 
I wouldn't have to deal with all of my issues. 
Things would just be better. 
If only I could do it without hurting people. 
But that's never going to happen. 
To welcome people actually care about me. 
So I'll just sit and suffer. 
And hope things work out... 

© 2014 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

so sad but so good, nice job


Posted 9 Years Ago


Kitten

9 Years Ago

Thank you.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
very sadly writen . and also very beatifull . i feel lot of pain from your words. maybe one day is going happen . maybe it s just one dark period of your life what will be over. maybe all went to diffirent direction . i wish you all the best. and brave courage at your journey. cause you are not alone .

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kitten

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much.
This poem is full emotion. Some people who can't deal with the pain and suffering tend to talk themselves into thinking no one cares about them, when they are surrounded by people who do care. (family and friends). And who willing to help them in anyway they can to make the person they love happy again. But sometimes the person throws it back into their faces, and then they start to think of suicide and they either attempt it or do it. But when they are thinking or doing it, what they don't release is that they are hurting the people who they love by killing themselves or even thinking about it.

Family and friends are there to support and be there for you no matter what happens in your life. You take their strength that they are giving you to keep fighting and to NOT give up. Because otherwise your just giving in to the demons by killing yourself or even thinking about it. Remember this, just keep smiling and hold your head high it will kill the people who are trying to bring you down. Don't let them win. :-)

Love the way you expressed your feelings in this piece. :-)

Posted 9 Years Ago


♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

It was my pleasure, and if u ever need someone to talk to I'm here. :-)
Kitten

9 Years Ago

Alright. Thanks.
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

Your welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 20, 2014
Last Updated on July 20, 2014

Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..