Pro-log Lore

Pro-log Lore

A Chapter by darkkid1000
"

In the begining

"
Prolog Lore
Many years ago, when the world was still young and first came into being, the gods and demons faught for domain over the new world. The God King and the Demon king met together on nutural ground and came to an agreement to end the endless war. The two would make a species that they would let govern the planet, and whoever the species made would be the victor. The demon king said that he would mark his followers that way they could keep track of who would be the dominant one and would have control over this new world. Thus the two made humans. 
The gods blessed their followers with wisdom and technology to over come the obsticles, walked among the humans and their followers to train them and fratranize with them and build their relationships with each other. The demon king and his minions would visit his followers and bless them with abilities to teleport and travel through demensions, also they would mark their followers by darkening their aura, this mark however would be passed to the offspring of the marked parents who were trusted to raise their children in the way of the demon king and be his followers. children who were born to these parents and denied the way of the demon king were then offered as a sacrifice to the demon king and his glory with the lie that if they didn't offer these sacrifices then their powers would be stripped. Of course this wasn't true because once a human's aura had become dark like a demon's their abilities couldnt be taken and was passed down anyway.
soon tension grew between the two sides. War soon broke out for dominion over this world amongst the humans. Many lives were lost in these battles. As the war raged, new weapons, technology, abilities, and strengths were discovered and created. In the end the Demon king's followers and their civilations had fallen. Those who followed the gods retained dominion over the world and started the quest of extinction and persicution of their rivals. The tainted, or so they were called, realizing the threat taught themselves the ability to hide their abilities and lessen the dark aura they had. Few however of the followers of the gods were blessed to see auras like the demons and other taintedPeople discovered to have this ability were conscripted to be what they called Demon hunters.
The gods having won the wager sealed the demon king into oblivion then followed suit with his demons. They then blessed the world with gems of power over the elements. So humans can further their technology, this however caused tension amongs the humans. Some wanted to use the gems to do as the gods intended, some wanted to use the gems as a means of worship, and a direct line to the gods, some wanted to weaponize the gems and unite the world of humans under one ruler to lead all the humans to be more "god like", the doom sayers wanted to destroy the gems fearing that if the gems got in the wrong hands, such as the tainted who they feared would attempt to unseal and resurrect the demon king and his demons and throw the world into their darkness.
Five millinia later the stones have been  disperced around the world, some lost and forgotten, some in temples, some being used to manufacture weapons, and some being used to further technological advancements, humans having defeated the demon king now have started to turn on each other to increase their kingdom's size and wealth. Greed has started to take root in their hearts indicating that the demon king's seal is beginning to weaken. The Gods sent a message to all who they believed pure enough to face the darkness that awaits the few who accepts the quest. This message came to them in a dream. A dream telling them to gather all the gems that was blessed to the world and reseal the demon king. The dream also explained the slow appearance of new creatures of darkness, what they are and that if the demon king has his way all they know will be destroyed.


© 2016 darkkid1000


Author's Note

darkkid1000
please ignore grammar and misspellings these will be fixed at a later date

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on January 8, 2016
Last Updated on January 8, 2016


Author

darkkid1000
darkkid1000

West Valley City, UT



About
I'm married. My wife and I are working on a story where she is going to draw a manga. Of course she would say the story is good. Even with grammatical Errors. I know i'm not that good with gramatics, .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by darkkid1000


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by darkkid1000


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by darkkid1000