Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Soulfull Sorrow
"

A little about me.

"

I have been struggling with bits of depression my entire life and I thought after recent events I would come here to write my story down; maybe to help someone in the future, but mostly to get the things off my chest. I am not only 25 years old as I start this journey to write my biography and I do not know how long it will truly take to get all the events and thoughts I deem important to explain what depression is.

I want to show people how it really feels. I want to drag you into the soul of someone who truly hurts every day they live. Someone that no matter how things get they can crumble in moments. To show the questions we ask ourselves as a depressed person. This book will get sad at times and you may even feel bad for me for a short period of time, maybe happy for me another, and possibly even angry at some of the actions I take. I am not in this for glory or really for anyones approval, but I feel like someone needs to tell a story. A story from the beginning to end, well to where I am today.

I am going to start this journey off at the earliest point in my life I truly remember. I am going to go in graphic detail about what has happened and the feelings I felt at the time. My hope is that one day this will really help someone in undertanding how there loved one is feeling with depression. It is a hard thing to understand for those of you who do not have it.

 

I just want to dedicate this to the memory of Robin Williams. I hope to truly help in the cause for suicide prevention and helping anyone and everyone that will allow me to with depression, anxiety, or any other mental disorder you may have because I have them all. Never forget those who love you. Never give up.



© 2014 Soulfull Sorrow


Author's Note

Soulfull Sorrow
Please ignore Grammer. Suggestions on the flow of the story line. Suggestions from those not dealing with depression and what questions you have.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on August 15, 2014
Tags: start, new, autobiography, depression, pain, personal, family