Deadly First Date

Deadly First Date

A Story by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
"

A collaboration with my friend Laura Sparkle- it's the story the eyes of a vampiress and her prey told in a he said she said format- the vampiress' paragraphs are in Bold

"

 

 

My fascination with the dark side has always been a sensual connection, which is why I would consider myself a creature of the night. Still the moment I saw her at the end of the bar I felt an erotic charge down my spine. Her Auburn hair cascading down her back made me want to get lost in the fires of her passion. Then her beautiful pale skin had the glow of an angel though I knew she had a taste for sin. That’s why I knew I had to meet her and if all went well share a night that will live in infamy. Little did I know it would be the start of my forever.

 

People have always had a fascination for the unknown and mysterious. It seems to draw them in a web that sticks to them and captures their innocence and joyful expressions. I always had a taste for the curious and grew quite familiar to their cautious expressions, after all someone like them should be careful when coming in contact with someone of my title. I was staring intensely at the half empty glass of wine I was drinking when I smelled him. He was still across the room, but his scent was so potent it almost made lose my calm. I could see his piercing blue eyes struggle to comprehend what I look for, and I had a feeling I could lose myself in the depth of his soul. He wasn’t wearing much, the top buttons of his shirt trying to escape his flesh, leaving his neck open and inviting to any wondering eye. His golden hair hung loosely around his face and he was flashing a smile that would have made ordinary girls blush, little did he know appearances could deceive.

 

I decided to order a shot of tequila and a beer before making my way to mesmerizing enchantress. I downed the shot before the moment the bartender placed it in front of me. As I nursed the beer I tried to be subtle but couldn’t take my eyes off her. She in return was keeping a watchful eye on me. I guzzled the last third of the glass and began my decent toward a fate as powerful as the moons gravitational pull and as unholy as the devil. Finally standing face to face with her I could see the dark list in her blue eyes and all words escaped me as I could swear I saw them flash red a couple of times.

 

He seemed to sit on that stool for such a long time, and trust me when I say I know long times. The bartender traced his gaze and seemed pleased to see my outfit for the night, delineate the spot where my boots meet my skin, and my skin melts nicely along the contrasting skirt, his eyes wondered lazily as usual from my waist up to my full chest and then stopped when he met my gaze; my smile said everything. My eyes went back to the curious stranger and a smile broke on my face, I could see him copy the bartender’s moves and could feel his eyes burn on me and I had no intention of looking away. His scent filled my lungs up and had the most pleasurable aroma I experienced in centuries. My eyes flickered for a moment at a man who seemed to try to make conversation, and a flash of my smile made him disappear like the fog does when the sun sets in. my victim started walking towards me looking confident, and the cry that made my body long for him was getting louder.

 

As I tried to find the words to start a conversation she simply gave me a wicked grin and ran her fingers along her low cut collar as if she wanted me to pay attention to here voluptuous and perky beasts. I finally found the oxygen in my lung long enough to introduce my self. She told me her name was Camilla, I offered to buy her a drink. With her margarita in hand me downing another beer we began to converse. Though she gave me little snippets about herself there was still so much mystery about her. Of coarse I probably wouldn’t have caught half of what she told me as my eyes kept fixating on her milky skin. When I asked her if she would like to go somewhere a little more private she flashed her pearly white smile at me again ran her fingers under my chin and told me she didn’t live to far from here. As we headed toward the door I stayed about a step back so I could get a good look at her sexy body.

 

He seemed nice, not like that would matter even for a minute, and I could see images of us tangled on my bed flashing on the inside of my mind constantly as he talked. I started my fascination with his collarbone and kept tracing mine as a hint that we should hit the road and hit my bed. His smile warmed me from the outside in, and his name had a certain flavor and it rolled sweetly off his lips and slid slowly on the inside of my throat and into my chest. Damien offered to buy me a drink and I had to admit I have a soft spot for good drinks, so I agreed. Subsequently we decided to move to a place a little more private and I suggested the comfort of my own home, since nothing and no one would disturb the enigmatic design that I had hidden in my mind for him. And on the way out I could see his eyes burn on me, which only brought back a delightful smile. We took my midnight Porsche and stormed quietly down the drawn out boulevard in the direction of my wickedly sinful residence. I could smell the anticipation and the heat radiate in playful waves from his body as he tried deciphering the speed with which I was cruising down the road.

 

 

She insisted on driving together in her car instead of me following her back to her place. That suited me fine. I knew she was driving at an excessive but that didn’t matter to me as all I could do was continue to fixated on her gorgeous silky thighs. I wanted so bad to have my head between them right now savoring the flavor of her dark passion flowing from her throbbing pink mound before I pound her sexuality so hard with all my desire over and over till we are drowning in a mix of sweat and passionate juices. Her place look like a castle from mid evil times as she led me to the door I noticed many bats flying around but by the time we reached the front door my attention was once again on her.

 

I didn’t think he’d need his car, after all I didn’t even need my car but tonight I was hunting, hunting for more than pleasure. I saw his curiosity tune in at the many bats that were flying away, yet the castle looked deserted but homely, just as I left it. I opened the door to find all the surfaces in the house covered in lit candles, more for Damian than for me, for I knew the layout of my home and my ability to see clearly in the dark. I turned to face him as he closed the door and pushed him into the wall then pressed my lips against his. I could taste the anticipation burn within him, and after I took his hand I pulled him along the curved stairs towards my room, the attic. We found it covered with lit candles and the bed looked quite expectant, the blood red covers and sheets waiting for us to fall on. He looked around the room, with wonder, analyzing everything around him, all the books and supplies laid out on my desk and bookshelves. I sat on the edge of the bed, dangling my feet over the hardwood floors and waiting for him to return his attention on me.

 

I could tell she was bold but she still took me by surprise when she pushed me up against the wall and pressed her lips to mine. The sinful sweet taste of them made my soul feel like it was on fire and would burn forever.  I could tell she craved all of my flesh and my fluids inside her and I was ready willing and able to give her all I had.  She pulled me up the stairs though I gave no resistance and we ended up in the attic.  I found it a bit odd with all the rooms in this big house and she choose there to commence our night of pleasure but it also seemed a bit exotic and heightened my sexual desire.  The place was actually well set up with candles glowing all around the room and a bed well placed in the center with dark red sheets.  I took it all in then turned to find her sitting on the edge of the bed awaiting my full attention.  Her skin had a seductive glow from the radiance of the candles.  As I approached her she slowly spread her legs apart just enough for me to realize she wasn’t wearing panties.  As I got up next top her she wrapped her strong legs around me but the look in her eyes was different now.  It was still a very sexy look but some how I got the feeling I wasn’t there for the same reason she wanted me to be.  Still my attraction to her lead me to lean in for another savory kiss on those crimson lips but instead she headed for my neck.  I felt a couple scintillating kisses before I felt a sudden jolt, it felt as if life was draining out of me.

 

 

 He looked so innocent in that candlelight. I was watching the candlelight dance across his pale skin and he looked appealing. More appealing than he did in the beginning of the night. I kissed him again and all my self-control evaporated. I cocked his head to the side and pressed my lips on his skin, then sunk my fangs inside his vibrant veins and started drinking. I could feel his juice slide slowly down my throat and could feel his terror as he tried breaking away, which only made me want more from him. I held my grip firmly and soon he didn’t resist. I pulled away after a few seconds and I could see the desire in his eyes, I could hear his thoughts as clear as mine. “Don’t stop. Not yet. Give me more… more, more, more, more, more, more.” I gave him a smile and let a few words roll off my tongue and in his ear “Slow down, we have all night. You’re not going anywhere, Damien. You’re mine now.”

 

I awoke in a haze.  As I slowly sat up I felt a certain hunger deep inside and yet a newfound strength like I could take on the world.  The last thing I remembered was that mind-blowing kiss followed by a pain that was somewhat exhilarating.  Finally I noticed her standing in the door way, she came walking my way in a slow sexy stride and set down beside me on the bed.  I asked her what happened but she just smiled and told me I should eat cause I would need my strength.  I sat up and was in shock as I watched her bite into her wrist drawing blood then placed it in front of me.  As I watch the blood run down her wrist I felt a craving I couldn’t explain, before I knew it I was sucking on her wrist, it was like I was on the outside watching some horror movie yet fully aware it was me enjoying the taste of the crimson offering.  She finally tried to yank her arm away but I was latched on.  She finally was able to pry it away then said something that changed the coarse of my existence forever.

 

 

 I was surprised at how much it took me to change him, I knew he was going to take longer than usual because his muscular built, but I never thought it would take me fifteen minutes! He soon crashed and after his blood dried I washed him up and set some clothes for him on the bed. When he woke up he was famished, his eyes were like two ruby cherries, sparkling in the candlelight. I offered him blood, since I had plenty and watched my new partner devour his first meal. I looked at him and stared at his beautiful eyes trying to understand what was happening to him. I took pity at his innocent eyes and showing my fangs, told him “Babe, you’re mine now, and this, this is just the beginning.”

 

 

            

 

© 2009 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


Author's Note

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
This is a collaboration with my friends Laura Sparkle who is also a very talented writer... so when she asked me about working together sometime I was delighted too... since we both have a fascination with Vampires we came up with this tale of Vampiress played by Laura and me as her prey... we hope you like the fun fantasy story we created.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh this was a fantastic collaboration Dale and Laura~

It was like watching a played out scene in my mind as I read,

very vivid descriptives and indepth character study for Damien and Camila

You Two WicKeD!!!! Vampires!! ~Well DonE! THanks for sharing in

the Such things as VAMPiRES contest~Fran Marie

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It was wonderful. How you described everything and told us how the vampire was thinking. Good write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow! This is great. You two really did a fantastic job on collaborating. Very vivid detail and holds the reader's interest until the very end. A sensual, yet frightening peek into the dark world. Flows easily from one character to the other. Awesome.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is was of the best stories I have read in a long time. It was a very different approach and really clever. I loved the antispation from this. Every paragraph dragged me in with curiosity, begging me to read more of what was going to happen next. I also loved the end, because it brings in mystery
Amazing Job

BrittneyMarie

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Congratulations on your vampire-contest win!

Sal

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh this was a fantastic collaboration Dale and Laura~

It was like watching a played out scene in my mind as I read,

very vivid descriptives and indepth character study for Damien and Camila

You Two WicKeD!!!! Vampires!! ~Well DonE! THanks for sharing in

the Such things as VAMPiRES contest~Fran Marie

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I found this quite sexy and intriguing. I loved the characters and how you two set this up, switching back and forth between characters. You guys should collaborate again sometime, this was brilliance! You get the reader into the scenes, but you teased me terribly! Though I have to admit, the teasing was genius.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The scenes you created were what I liked the best about this, your descriptions and the build up of anticipation was great, perfect for the upcoming Halloween festivities.

Tony

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What a cool story! Have you considered submitting it to Vicious Writers? Vicious Writers is an online ezine go here to check them out: http://www.viciouswriters.com I really enjoyed this story.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ooooohhh what an ending! A great feature write! How in the world do yall write with other poets? I would love to try!!! Anyway something I found:

my victim started walking towards me looking confident, and the cry that made my body long for him was getting louder

Capitalize the first letter of 'my'


Cheers,lea


Posted 15 Years Ago


I love this. I love vampires. It wasn't bolded on my screen but it was still easy to follow. There are a few grammatical errors that pulled me out a little, but overall it was great.

Best,
Lee

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

737 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on July 18, 2008
Last Updated on June 22, 2009

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing