Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Danii Esparza

I went through the rest of my classes alright, that is with the help of Jenna. Yet I couldn't seem to get Jacob out of my mind. What did he mean that every girl had his phone number? Was he the school man w***e? I had to know more about him, I was determined to get more information. Jenna had told me that she lived only a block away from my house, she wanted to walk home together. It was nice having Jenna be so nice and friendly to me all on her own, I'm not used to girls being kind to me. Usually, I get bullied by girls. My mother always said it was because they were jealous of me, that they hated that I didn't know how beautiful I truly was. But then again, my mother was wrong about a lot of things. I don't think I'm too bad looking I have a nice body that I have secretly always been proud of. I guess I would be considered 'thick', I have a curvy body I have an a*s and tits but I've always taken care of my body. I have always wanted to pierce my belly button because I love my stomach, its flat and toned, My parents would never allow it though. I have nice facial features as well: long dark hair, olive green eyes, pink plump lips, and flawless tan skin. I'm not one to wear much makeup either I usually wear mascara and lip gloss. Jenna was different though, she was beautiful and she knew it yet her confidence was never arrogant and I loved that about her.  
I waited outside for Jenna so we could walk home together. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Jacob, he was surrounded by a paparazzi mob of girls. He seemed to ignore them just as a celebrity would ignore the paparazzi, he had on expensive looking Ray Bans shielding the sun from his eyes. He quickly got into a black Range Rover and drove away. He was so hot, my body could hardly take it. He was so mysterious and that eagered me to want to know more. "Oh my goodness... were you totally banging Jacob Ryson in your mind?!" Jenna put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me "Trust me girl, you don't want whatever it is he has. If there's any left at this point" she nodded her head "Shall we?" she motioned the sidewalk ahead of us. I chuckled and nodded, "Sure, let's go" we both walked talking and laughing like if we had been friends for years. The walk home was about 20 minutes, It didn't take so long especially when you're laughing the entire way. We finally came across my drive way, "Do you want to come in?" I asked her "Oh my God! Sure Your house is so nice!" Jenna was very enthusiastic about everything. Her personality was just very positive and bubbly. We went inside and I showed her around and lastly I showed her my room. I didn't really feel comfortable calling it 'my room' because this whole house is so unfamiliar to me still, I still haven't even started to decorate my walls or anything. "This is my room, it's nothing special yet I haven't gotten around to decorate" I motioned her inside "Are you kidding? It's going to be so much fun decorating this room It's huge!" she threw herself on my bed making herself comfortable "That is, if you let me help" she looked at me smiling. "Of course I'm not very creative" I told her as I sat on my desk chair across from the bed. "I know I come on strong, I tend to make myself extremely comfortable right away' she put a blonde lock of hair behind her ear, "But I don't really have any friends, I've never clicked with anyone... But I feel I click with you and I would LOVE for us to be friends. I mean we live a block away from each other! You can't deny its fate!" she pulled her arms out inviting me for a hug. I hugged her back because for the first time in forever I could gladly say that I had a friend. 

*A month later* 

My life was surprisingly going great. Jenna and I were inseparable, she had quickly became part of my half family. She was on first name basis with my dad, and my dad couldn't be happier knowing I had another best friend who wasn't him. It was Friday and Jenna and I planned a night out. "Hey P, what do you want to do tonight?" Jenna and I were walking home from school "I kind feel like going to a party Jen don't you?" she stopped and looked at me "Oh My God! I totally forgot!" she waved her phone frantically at me like if it had the answer to all of my worries "Today is Jacob Ryson's birthday! Every year he does this beach bonfire kick back and it's the best party of the year! We have to go" she hugged her phone tight to her chest "And Isaac will be there!" Isaac was Jacob's cousin he was also very attractive but the complete opposite of Jacob. He was sweet and charming and did very well in school, Jenna was so into him. "Are you two together yet?" I asked "No... We're just having fun. I don't want to be obligated to anyone" she never really wanted to talk about her complicated relationship with Isaac. "I don't get it Jay, you two are so into each other and you bang every other week." she looked at me and put her index finger to her lips. "Someone can hear you!" she hushed under her breathe. I laughed as we got near the house "What do we wear to these 'kick backs' ? I should've known Jenna would get all stylist expert on me. She dressed me head to toe, I was wearing a neon orange string bikini which looked great against my smooth tan skin. I was wearing a short white pool dress over top of it. Jenna rocked a red one piece which looked great with her curvy hips, Kylie Jenner had nothing on Jenna. She slid into some washed out denim shorts and we headed out to the party. "Did you shave your p***y?" Jenna asked before pulling out of the drive way "Oh my goodness Jay! you have a way of making me feel uncomfortable... besides I wax every other week" she put the car on park and looked at me with her mouth hanging wide "You wax yourself?!" I had been doing it for years because razors give me horrible rashes "Yeah I have the kit and everything, I'm allergic to razors" Jenna smiled and turned off the car "Jen why di-" she cut me off "Follow me" She got down and ran to my room "Where is it?" she asked as she went through my things "Where is what? The waxing kit?" I didn't understand what she was doing "Yes P I need you to wax my c**t because I cannot hook up unless I'm smooth" she looked and me giving me a begging look. "Uh Jay I love you and all but I don't think I feel comfortable getting that close..." she grasped my hands "P please be a good friend" I could never say no to her and she knew it. Before I knew it I was wiping her p***y down to begin the waxing. "That feels good P" she said as she put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes "Don't make this any stranger than it already is Jen" As i was applying the wax to her tender lips I couldn't help but picture Jacob doing this to me. I wanted him so bad it hurt my p***y just thinking about it. I pictured him wiping me down and playfully having a finger brush against my c**t and making shivers run through my stomach. I ached for his acknowledgement I was determined to have him to myself no matter what it took. "Woah P, that feels good and all but if you want me just tell me" Jenna was sitting up looking at me with a playful smile. I looked down and my hands were caressing her c**t. I quickly removed my hands and looked away "I'm so sorry Jay! I got caught up in my own fantasy about Jacob" I had told Jenna about my severe attraction to Jacob and even though she didn't approved she loved the idea of an impossible romance. "Woah really was it hot?" She got up and touched her p***y to ensure i waxed it all. "It was kind of until you interrupted me" we both laughed and went on our way to the party. 


© 2017 Danii Esparza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on March 28, 2017
Last Updated on March 28, 2017


Author

Danii Esparza
Danii Esparza

El Paso, TX



About
Avid writer, reader, and romance junkie. more..

Writing