Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Danii Esparza

We had been at the party for an hour, and I was having so much fun. Jenna was introducing me to everyone at the party and we were all having a good time. Jacob was doing his own thing with his group of friends, he didn't even acknowledge us when we arrived. Jenna was scoping the place out for any signs of Isaac, but he was nowhere to be found. 
" Pao, where is he?! He told me he was coming" said Jenna as she wrinkled her forehead. We took a seat on two tree barks that were lying on the sand. Just as soon as we sat down Isaac appeared in the horizon holding two drinks. Jenna quickly stood up and walked his way, she stood to look back at me as if asking permission. I waved at her and got up to get a drink for myself. It was weird to me how Jacob managed to get alcoholic drinks for a minors party, granted we were in his uncles private beach and there was absolutely no parental supervision. I had never really been into drinking alcohol, I had tried it once or twice at family holiday parties, but the bitter taste wasn't my cup of tea. I got a glass of some tropical punch which had been spiked with what I believe was vodka, and I went to sit on the shore where the waves could reach my toes. The sunset was beautiful, it was a perfect moment I felt relaxed and worry free. Back in Colorado I would of never been allowed to go out to any sort of party, but my father was being very lenient towards me since the big move. 
Everyone was dancing, drinking, and hooking up. Yet here I was savoring the sunset, I guess somethings never change. I felt a cold hand touch my back and someone sat next to me, It was Jacob. I couldn't believe this was happening, It was like I was struck by lightning and I suddenly forgot to speak. "Mind if I sit here?" he said with a slight grin and soft yet piercing eyes, "Sure... I mean you already did" I replied looking at him with a playful smile. He rocked his head back and chuckled to himself, and then redirected his eyes towards me. "It's cool that you came to my kickback, I hope you're having fun" I couldn't believe how nice he was being. It's like if we had met for the first time. "Yeah, I'm having a good time... I mean more so now that you're here...". What was I doing?! I was flirting with the most intimidating guy ever, I didn't recognize myself. He looked at me with shock on his face, "Wow, you have some balls to be flirting with me" he got up and stretched his hand out to me. I took his hand and he led me to a tent that was about a mile away from the party. It was pitched right under a dock, I was confused as to why this tent had been pitched up this far from the party. "Where are we going Jacob?" I asked while still holding his hand. "I thought we could go somewhere more private so we could talk, It was kind of noisy back there" He unzipped the tent and motioned me inside. It was a rather big tent with different departments, It seemed like everything Jacob did or had was very expensive and extra. We both sat on top of an inflatable mattress and talked for what seemed hours. He told me about how his parents were divorced as well, how his father abandoned them four years ago. His father was a lawyer and his mother a doctor, that explained the crazy expensive things Jacob had. I had totally lost track of time and I checked my phone to 4 missed calls from Jenna and a text message from my dad. I opened the message from my dad and it read 
Hey Paola, I had some paperwork to do and I skipped lunch. 
A friend from work invited me for dinner and some drinks.
 I don't want you to be alone tonight, ask Jay if you can sleep over. 
I'll pick you up in the morning. Let me know bubs! love ya. 
I excused myself from Jacob to call Jenna. "Hey Jenna, sorry I missed your calls... what's up?" I could hear Isaac in the background "P!! I was worried sick, I went back and you were gone! I'm in Isaac's car where are you?" I could tell I was c**k blocking them with this phone call so I tried to make it quick. "I'm hanging out with Jacob, Hey can I spend the night at your house tonight? My dad is coming home late." I was trying to whisper so Jacob, who was lying down inside the tet, couldn't hear me. "Yeah sure girl, I'll meet you in the car in an hour... make that two" she giggled and hung up. Jenna was always so open with her sex life and was never ashamed of anything. 
I went back inside the tent and Jacob was lying on his back with his hands behind his head and he tilted his head up to look at me. "Everything okay?" he asked "Yeah, just my dad letting me know he was coming home late." I replied while sitting back down next to him. Jacob sat up and looked at me with a devilish grin and whispered in my ear "So.. you have time to kill?". His hot breathe sent shivers down my spine and I could feel my p***y getting wet. It was so unlike me to want a guy so bad, I needed him. 
I combed my fingers through his hair and pushed myself on his lap, it's like my body had a mind of it's own. Our faces were almost touching and I could taste his breathe on my lips. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up to where I was straddling him. I could feel his big hard c**k on my a*s and it made me want him more. In pleasure, I tilted my head back and he began to kiss my neck slowly and passionately. I could hardly take it, I needed him. I grabbed his head and rammed my lips on his and I started devouring his mouth. Our tongues melted together, our saliva mixing into the perfect erotic potion. I lifted my dress above my hips so that my p***y could run against my bikini bottoms and his jeans. I was in control and he was nothing but a slave to my body. I removed Jacobs muscle shirt and flung it outside the tent, I laid him down on his back and started kissing his neck leaving marks all over as if marking my territory. 
Somehow he managed to flip me over on my back before I had a chance to take his pants off. "Stop" he said, I didn't understand what he was saying. "Not here, not now" he checked his phone and looked for his shirt and started collecting himself. I felt humiliated. I threw myself at him, offered myself up and he denied me. Was I not good enough for him? I got the courage to speak "Did I do anything wrong? Did I misinterpret something?" I clenched my hands on my chest and avoided looking Jacob in the eyes. 


© 2017 Danii Esparza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on March 29, 2017
Last Updated on March 29, 2017


Author

Danii Esparza
Danii Esparza

El Paso, TX



About
Avid writer, reader, and romance junkie. more..

Writing