Chapter one

Chapter one

A Chapter by courtney

 

     Autumn Sage Lewis couldn't wait to leave. To get out of this house, this town, hell even the state. That b*****d would never again lay another hand on her again. She stood there naked looking at the bruises that now covered her entire body. Her silky black hair hung long down her back stinging the bruises inflicted by her father. Growing up she remembered how he punished her for the unnatural red streak that hung down curving the right side of her face. 


      She tried her hardest to be rid of the streak think that maybe if she got rid of it he would love her and stop beating and raping her. "Boy was I wrong." Autumn said out loud. She had tried dying the streak as black as the rest of her hair, but as soon as it had been died the streak would be back and as red and bright as ever. She striped naked as the water warmed in the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. The bruising was still extensive after a month in the hospital, but it was slowly clearing up. It barely hurt to breathe anymore. 


      The b*****d, her father, the one who did this to her was now in jail and with her help would hopefully rot there too. Yet was the price she had to pay for it to finally happened truly worth everything she lost? Autumn-Sage slipped into the shower and let the memories of the past month and her life engulf her. A single tear slide down her cheek mixing with the water. Why did everyone she got close to die? First her mother now..."Why, Why did he have to die?" She screamed as she finally let the pain over take her heart and reach her very soul. The name whispered across her mind Bryan her fiancé. The man she loved died trying to protect her and trying to protect... Her hand went to c her stomach which now felt unnaturally empty.
 Her baby was gone now. Both her baby and Kane died and it was all her fault. She wasn't suppose to try and leave she knew her father would try and kill her if she did, but she didn't care and because she was cursed never to love or be loved instead of killing her for her selfishness he killed the only man that cared for her and a poor infant that never had a chance. Autumn sank and curled her body into a ball as the water washed over her.  

     The memories becoming too hard for her to take any longer she pushed them from her mind determined to forget and let the water wash them away. All the water could only possibly wash away was the grief , pain and ultimately the guilt but not he memories never could she forget that night still so clear in her mind. please god please help just bring him back to me please i beg of you Autumn prayed with her whole heart wishing hoping for a miracle or at least bring me to him I rather die than be alive without him.  

     Sudden pain besieged Autumn She burned from the inside out. Like a thousand suns were burning through her skin. She screamed as she heard all the bones in her body crack and felt them brake. "Oh my god what no please make this stop this isn’t what I really wanted" She screamed as she thought she was dying. But this is what you asked for my darling. That was the last thing she heard before everything went black.
     



© 2009 courtney


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great chapter. I really like how you wrote it too because it really gives the reader a great idea of what Autumn is feeling -- almost to where they can feel the emotions themselves. Like the last chapter, you just need to break it up into paragraphs and fix some of the minor grammatical errors.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2008
Last Updated on December 16, 2009


Author

courtney
courtney

meridian, MS



About
Hi my names Courtney. As of right now i'm a senor in highschool while taking college algebra. I have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything i do. more..

Writing
!ESCAPE! !ESCAPE!

A Poem by courtney