Chapter 2 - Book of Duz

Chapter 2 - Book of Duz

A Chapter by Duke Boobee BZ Lar
"

Chapter 2. Book of Duz by Duke Boobee BZ Lar.

"

Step 1: Duz uses a bunch of money to publicly make fun of Cro. He and his Team make numerous zines and mail them out to numerous citizens.

Step 3: The Cro Magnon media condemn the Rap-R-Waze Rivals for their zines. The Cro Magnon media apologizes to Cro.

Step 4: It's too late. Cro floats down from his pink spaceship. He kills lazy people. He enters Principal's atmosphere. He floats down to House of Topaz. He wants to destroy Duz's Castle.

Step 5: Duz assigns Onyx Knight to the first flying balloon. Onyx Knight glides in his flying balloon towards Cro. He then fires 3 wooden space grenades at Cro. Boom! Boom! Boom! As planned, Cro loses his equilibrium for a moment. And what a moment it is.

Step 6: All according to plan. Duz assigns Diamond Knight to the second flying balloon. Diamond Knight glides in his flying balloon towards Cro. He throws a silver video game controller wire around Cro's left foot.

Step 7: All according to Plan. Diamond Knight repeatedly hits the Z button on the game controller. Zap! Zap! Cro keeps getting zapped. His energy is sapping.

Step 8: All according to Plan. Duz assigns Emerald Knight to a spider copter. Emerald Knight clasps Cro's right leg with the copter blades.

Step 9: All according to Plan. Duz assigns Banks Fired to a space jet. Banks Fired hovers and fires a space chain around Cro's left arm.

Step 10: All according to Plan. Duz assigns Slate Fired to a space jet. Slate Fired hovers and fires a space chain around Cro's right arm.

Step 11: Vice Duchess Lorana hovers in a spider copter and clasps Cro's head with her copter blades.

Step 12: All according to Plan. All present turn on their rocket boosters to try to destroy Cro. Duz can see that Cro is on the verge of death. Cro has the look of fear and sheer terror in his eyes. Cro barely has enough strength to stay alive. His Power Level is barely at a 1. If it gets to 0, he's a goner.

Step 13: Showtime! Duz cranks up his rocket boosters. He revs his engines. He flies straight towards Cro's chest. He strikes Cro's heart.

Step 14: Boo yah! Cro is no more. Cro dies. Duz uses the Silver Pearl to power up. He then uses an energy hand blast to fire a silver laser at Cro's wicked remains. Cro's evil DNA is forever eradicated from Principal Galaxy.

No longer will Cro be able to torment humanity.

Step 15: Celebration! They all celebrate like it's 5968. Duz has fulfilled his mission.

Duz finds Alie. Alie is absolutely terrified. Duz uses the Silver Pearl to power up. He uses an energy hand blast to fire a silver laser at Alie's body. Alie's evil DNA is forever eradicated from Principal Galaxy.



© 2016 Duke Boobee BZ Lar


Author's Note

Duke Boobee BZ Lar
Please leave a comment. Thank you for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on March 28, 2016
Last Updated on March 28, 2016
Tags: bookofduz, dukeboobeebzlar, zoneydeath2017, sluvfroth


Author

Duke Boobee BZ Lar
Duke Boobee BZ Lar

Matagorda, TX



About
I am Duke Boobee BZ Lar. I already have thousands of fans who read my stories, play my computer games, listen to my music, etc. I'm kind of a jack of all trades. I'm 99.9% certain that you will enjoy .. more..

Writing