Chapter 7 - Women Lover

Chapter 7 - Women Lover

A Chapter by Duke Boobee BZ Lar
"

Chapter 7. Women Lover by Duke Boobee BZ Lar.

"

"That's sick! Whoa. Well, I'm gonna do all I can to populate Planet Actor with more women. I don't want women to become extinct. So, I guess I better kill Bopp. He's the one doing this."

"So chivalrous! What a Duke! I can see the light seeping through your sexy pores."

"Wow. My manhood is so humungous and amazing. I can barely zip up my pants. Thank you very much, fertile womb."

T

"I will never participate in the sick and twisted sporting practices of the Bopp Magnons."

"Excellent, Duke Merchant. You have completed a major step in your psychological progress. You have successfully overtaken me. I will forever cause Duchess Kricket to lay on her back with her legs wide open."

"Excellent! Where am I going in my life?"

"I'll tell you. To Heaven. Just make sure to always protect women. Now it's time for you to continue on your way. Kill Bopp."

T

I want to say a big Texan thank you to my thousands of awesome fans! I love y'all, baby! Stay frothy, and continue reading!

Duke Boobee BZ Lar is the man with the Plan.

E

Opulent Sunflappiness 2017

"They want certain doors to remain shut. I will open those doors. The people must learn how to time travel."



© 2016 Duke Boobee BZ Lar


Author's Note

Duke Boobee BZ Lar
Enjoy. This is the Eternal Saga.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on April 3, 2016
Last Updated on April 3, 2016
Tags: zoneydeath2017, womenlover, dukeboobee, sluvfroth


Author

Duke Boobee BZ Lar
Duke Boobee BZ Lar

Matagorda, TX



About
I am Duke Boobee BZ Lar. I already have thousands of fans who read my stories, play my computer games, listen to my music, etc. I'm kind of a jack of all trades. I'm 99.9% certain that you will enjoy .. more..

Writing