Chapter 6 - Buthatimime

Chapter 6 - Buthatimime

A Chapter by Duke Boobee BZ Lar
"

Chapter 6. Buthatimime by Duke Boobee BZ Lar.

"

Duke Merchant smacks Duchess Kricket on her juicy buthatimime. She laughs at him. She gets all perky jerky. The relationship of their beautiful marriage gets deeper, stronger, more sensual. Soft touches. Eyes aglow. They sport until the sweat soaks their summer bed. Squish squish. King size, baby. Duke Merchant talks to her fertile womb.

"Hi, fertile womb. Do you like my frothy seed?"

"Why, yes. Thank you, Merchant. Like a kricket, you hop, hop, hop with your long bopery vope ropeadope slingery jingery silverware as you take me to the maximum ecstasy. Since you've been entering and depositing your effervescent essence, I have been able to frolic with your frothy seed."

"Well, fertile womb, I feel good that I make you feel alive. After all, I am well equipped."

T

"That you are."

"I'm so glad I'm not depressed. I really hope my wife can escape her depression. I don't think pills are a good idea for her."

"What else do you notice?"

"Sex is really fun. I just hate catching the clap. That's not fun. I enjoy getting my wife's buthatimime. I like when she gives it up to me. I always feel like getting it. She always wants it. So do I. I don't want to experiment with anything else."

T

"Perfect. What you are doing is twofold. First, you are escaping from the twisted sporting practices of the Bopp Magnons. Sporting with your wife is what matters. Wear her out, sonny bajunejune. You will now be able to better focus on pleasing every inch of her sexy body. Light sex. Second, you are helping to populate the planet with more women."

"Really? Do you mean that those idiot Bopp Magnons have an evil agenda to rid Planet Actor of beautiful women?!"

T

"They do. Those sick motha suckaz want to make all women more suicidal. That's why you see so many suicidal women nowadays. They're being programmed by Bopp. Bopp Magnons no longer want women on Planet Actor. Only men. And then they want to change 25% of those men into omens. Part robot, part man, part woman, part animal creatures."



© 2016 Duke Boobee BZ Lar


Author's Note

Duke Boobee BZ Lar
Enjoy. My writings are Eternal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on April 2, 2016
Last Updated on April 2, 2016
Tags: buthatimime, dukeboobee, sluvfroth


Author

Duke Boobee BZ Lar
Duke Boobee BZ Lar

Matagorda, TX



About
I am Duke Boobee BZ Lar. I already have thousands of fans who read my stories, play my computer games, listen to my music, etc. I'm kind of a jack of all trades. I'm 99.9% certain that you will enjoy .. more..

Writing