Saturday Surprise - Time Management, "Chocolate Shop Frenzy"

Saturday Surprise - Time Management, "Chocolate Shop Frenzy"

A Story by dw817
"

Step into your very own chocolate shop. Serve picky customers in record time and earn upgrades that'll turn your chocolate shop into a worldwide sensation.

"


  Chocolate Shop Frenzy  

 


Providing Ready-To-Flash Games directly inside Writer's Cafe




* * *

This puzzle is rated for: EVERYONE





Step into your very own chocolate shop. Serve picky customers in record time and earn upgrades that'll turn your chocolate shop into a worldwide sensation.

David's Dibs:
This is a, "Time Management" game. If you are unfamiliar with this, in it you serve customers by clicking on parts of the screen to fulfill a day of work. In this case, click on the customer to give them a menu,
click on the chocolate-making machine to make a box of chocolates to their specifications, then click on the customer again to hand it to them and receive payment.

It starts out easy but then gets harder with more customers and pickier selections.

It's very good practice for your brain in - and here is the expression, "Time Management" skills.

This particular one I chose because the last chapter of Barrier I wrote entails Dev receiving a homemade chocolate milkshake, and I won't be here Saturday so you get it a day early.
[Link]

Also don't forget you have =2= hands to carry trays so this may help you manage your time more quickly if you use both. Good luck in your new chocolate company !

 
Seeing any advertisements ? Click HERE to install my favorite ad-blocker. Effects all Internet pages AND Flash Videos & Games !




Be looking for more great writings, games, and videos each week !


Return back
HOME



  You are Earth Visitor #  


Dangerfield

© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing