Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by E. Kang

Fred and George must have charmed her Galleons while she was busy picking up the ones that had fallen farther away! Fury bubbled up inside her. In a low, controlled voice, Sage told Stacy of what the devilish twins had done. Stacy rolled her eyes in disgust and muttered something under her breath that Sage couldn't hear. Eventually, the charm wore off and the Galleons fell to the floor, back to normal.
Seething, Sage started to form a plan to get revenge. She figured something out and whispered the plan to Stacy. Stacy grinned. Quietly, they both left their compartment and went off to search for the one the twins were in. It took a few minutes to find them, and when the girls reached the twins' compartment, they had to duck back because Fred, George, and two of their friends walked out, laughing. Sage and Stacy stayed hidden until the boys disappeared further down the train. Sage grinned. Her plan could not get any better.
Stepping silently into the now empty compartment, Sage and Stacy got to work. Stacy took out her wand and pointed it at the half eaten food, whispering, "Wingardium Leviosa," and concentrated on making it stay in the air while Sage did the rest of the work. Having found Fred and George's belongings, she whispered, "Aguamenti," and soaked up the twins' items with water. Stacy whispered for her to hurry up.
Next, Sage discovered that the twins had foolishly left their wands behind in their bags. She slipped them into her school robe. Then, Sage used aguamenti again to make the seats wet on the side that had the twins' belongings on it. She assumed that that side was where they were sitting and hoped she wasn't wrong. Feeling satisfied, she walked to the compartment door and peeked out. They weren't back yet. She saw that the compartment across from Fred and George's was open and empty, so she told Stacy that they would hide in there to see their master plan unfold.
They hid in the compartment across from the twins' and waited. Stacy made sure that her levitating charm held.  The food was all gathered at the ceiling of the compartment, and hopefully it wouldn't be noticed until it was too late. A few moments later, the twins and their friends came back. The girls heard Fred and George bragging about the charm they had put on a girl's Galleons, and how they would have loved to see the look on her face when they grew legs and started crawling. Sage frowned, but remained silent.
Stacy and Sage heard the boys enter their compartment, their laughter still going on. Then the twins sat down on the soaked seats. The girls opened their compartment door a crack to see what was going on. The twins hollered in confusion, jumping back up as the water penetrated the seat of their pants. Sage saw them rummage through their bags for towels and their wands, and stifled laughter as the twins noticed that their bags were also wet. The boys all finally noticed the missing food.
"When I find out who bloody did this, they'll pay!" roared Fred, clearly angry. They had caused quite a commotion, and several students were gathered around the twins' compartment. Sage turned to Stacy and whispered, "You ready for the big finale?" Stacy nodded and grinned. Sage slid open the compartment door a little more. Stacy released her charm on the food, and after a moment more of staying suspended in the air, the food rained down onto the twins' heads. They froze in shock. Slowly, one of the twins raised a hand and touched his head. It came away sticky and smelly.
A beat passed, and the students gathered outside started to laugh. Mission accomplished, Sage thought, smiling. Quietly, she escaped unnoticed with Stacy, the twins' wands still in her pocket. Once back inside the relative safety of their own compartment, the two best friends burst out laughing, tears streaming down their face. While attempting to wipe away her tears, Sage managed to choke out one sentence to Stacy: "This is going to be our best year yet."


© 2011 E. Kang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on August 2, 2011


Author

E. Kang
E. Kang

WA



About
Currently working on three stories. Stay tuned! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by E. Kang