Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by E. Kang

Fred and George were in a foul mood. Their wands were missing, everything was wet, and they were wearing their lunch on their heads. To make things worse, other students were laughing at their misery. The twins were only used to people laughing at the misery they caused. Luckily, Hermione Granger happened to pass by, and seeing the state the twins were in, she took pity on them and fixed everything with a flick of her wand. The only problem that was left were the missing wands.
They decided to go from compartment to compartment in search of them, determining that whoever had trashed their stuff ad probably stolen their wands. After several minutes of repeatedly asking people if they had seen their wands, a thought entered Fred's mind. What if Galleon girl was behind all this? She certainly had the motive to do it. Then Fred shook his head. How could she have done all of it? A girl? Besting him and his brother? Impossible.
The thought wouldn't leave Fred's mind. He told George what he thought and George said that they should go to the girl's compartment and check. They found the girls compartment in no time and Fred slid the door open with a bang. Two girls looked up in surprise. Their eyes were red and filled with tears from laughter. A giggle slipped out from the girl to the left, and then both girls burst out laughing again. The twins shared a look. They had definitely found the thieves.
At that moment, the train started to screech to a halt. They had arrived at Hogwarts. The twins stepped inside and let the door slide shut as students started to stream out of their compartments. The girl on the right, whose Galleons they had charmed, had a satisfied look on her face. Putting on an innocent smile, she stood up and faced the Weasley twins.
"Can we help you with something?" she asked them, arching an eyebrow. Fred and George looked down at the short girl who had made their afternoon a miserable one. George crossed his arms and spoke up.
"I believe you have something of ours," he said, frowning.
"Don't know what you're talking about," Sage said firmly. Stacy got up and stared at the twins.
"We've got nothing of yours, so maybe you guys should leave?" Stay said. Both girls were holding back waves of laughter, but their faces were mere masks of annoyance. Outside, the train was emptying rapidly. If all four students didn't leave soon, they'd miss the carriages to Hogwarts. However, Fred and George remained stubbornly standing in front of the door, and there was no way Sage and Stacy could get past them.
George took a step forward, and in the confined space, Sage had no choice but to step back. George kept moving forward until Sage had her back against the wall. Putting both hands on either side of her head, George looked at her and spoke.
"We know you trashed our compartment as revenge and stole our wands. So why don't you give back what belongs to us so that we can all go and enjoy the feast that's waiting for us in the Great Hall?" he said, his face only inches from Sage's. Sage looked back at him defiantly. After a few moments of staring each other down, Sage's face broke into a smile. She pulled the two wands out of her pocket and waved them in George's face. Leaning a little closer to George, she said, "Maybe next time you'll think twice before you make my money grow legs."
Looking into the girl's light blue eyes, a realization suddenly struck George: if word got out that two girls had managed to successfully get revenge on him and Fred, their reputation would be tarnished. Grabbing the two wands she was holding, he backed away from her, hoping that they would keep quiet. Fred nudged his elbow.

"Come on, mate. Let's get out of here," he said, and with a parting glance at the girl and her friend, the twins left. Once they had gotten off the train, George turned to Fred.

Well, that was embarrassing,” he said.

Tell me about it,” his brother replied, running a hand through his hair.

I don't suppose this means we can declare war on them...” George trailed off.

We'll see,” Fred said, grinning.



© 2012 E. Kang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 30, 2012


Author

E. Kang
E. Kang

WA



About
Currently working on three stories. Stay tuned! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by E. Kang