Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Molly

ARIA FINCH



I had a plan.

I always had a plan. Granted, that plan has changed on a few different occasions, but I always had something going for me.

Now I don’t have a plan anymore. In fact I have no idea what I’m doing, and I don’t even know how to form a plan anymore.

And, what I really don’t want to do is compromise.

I guess I’m kind of lying. I have a little bit of a plan, but it’s a plan that I’m extremely unhappy with. It’s a plan that was made for me, and that I didn’t exactly want. However, that’s because I couldn’t make a plan for myself.

So I like to say that I had a plan. A plan that my parents thought would be best for me and made me believe for a while that I wanted. Until I realized that I didn’t.

Their plan is made up of me going to the University of Minnesota in order to pursue a law degree to follow in my father’s footsteps. I used to really want to become a lawyer because I looked up to my father, but that was when I was more…naïve. Now I’ve made a mind for myself and I see things a little differently. Which led me to not wanting to go into law at all, and actually pursue another plan completely.

I mean, do I even really want to go to college anymore? If I’m not sure of what I want to do with my life then why would I go to college and just waste time and money? I think that’s a pretty good argument. Unless I do really want to go to college…This indecisive thing isn’t going so well.

So what I’m really trying to figure out is what the plan I do want consists of now. I’ve been wracking my brain for months, and yet I can’t form anything close to an actual plan.

That now leaves me without a plan…and that also leaves me terrified. 



© 2015 Molly


Author's Note

Molly
Ignore grammar issues! Thank you for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on March 15, 2015
Last Updated on March 15, 2015
Tags: love, teen, romance, angst, young adult, high school, nonfiction


Author

Molly
Molly

About
I just completed my freshman year of college and I am a Elementary Education major. I have always had a strong passion for writing and reading, so I'm always writing short stories, poems, rambles, etc.. more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Molly


Without a Plan Without a Plan

A Book by Molly


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Molly