Letters I'm Never Going To Mail- The Ex

Letters I'm Never Going To Mail- The Ex

A Chapter by i'mjustalonelywriter
"

I need closure. Why can't you just grant me that?

"
C,
My worries were pointless and exhausting. One day we were talking about there being an 'us' again, and the next, you were ignoring me. I really don't understand you. It's been over a month now, and I was almost completely over it; over you. But then she had to bring you up. I gave up on you a long time ago, and she knows that. She also knows the only way to get to me is through the little inkling of pain I have. So now, I need to seal the wound you left bleeding. I know you won't ever see this, or even hear about it. This is my promise to you myself that I won't ever bother you again. This has to prove I'm strong enough without you.
Part of me wonders if it was your dad that got to you. But then again, he was kinda pushing you into being more of a boyfriend than you were before. But my best guess is that you started dating that one girl. The one that lives two hours from you. You know, your best friend's girlfriend's bestfriend? Yeah, that situation was confusing. Or maybe it was just your bullying that made you change your mind. I mean, dating a girl two years younger than you that goes to a different school can be hard.
And there I go, doing it again. Making up excuses for you to make myself feel better. I know the truth. I just need to give up. Why is it so hard with you? It wasn't near this hard with anyone else, not that there was many before you...or many after. I'm still stuck on you, and i have no clue why. But I do know I need to stop, I need to let you go. This is my promise; I won't ever bother you again. Your number has been deleted in my phone as well as your pictures. We aren't online friends anymore. And soon enough, I won't think of you everytime I go to the movie theaters.


© 2012 i'mjustalonelywriter


Author's Note

i'mjustalonelywriter
Once again, don't expect my grammer or punctuation to be perfect here. Just focus on the meaning of the passage? :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another well written note/letter.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012
Tags: closure, hurt, broken, ex


Author

i'mjustalonelywriter
i'mjustalonelywriter

IN



About
I'm Emily, but I really hate the name. Emi is preferable, if you must call me something. My obsessions? Writing, of course, but also BOTDF. I'm in love with Jayy..too bad he's gay, right? I writ.. more..

Writing