Chapter 3: The She Devil

Chapter 3: The She Devil

A Chapter by Kaelyn

 Kirlia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had moved in with Elmer and Huntar to have a home that I was proud of and I was. They were really nice people and sometimes I felt like I didn’t deserve tham half of the time because I’m too sinned to live in heaven. Well I guess the only downside is that I get exhausted just talking to them. I think that’s only possible with me.

I woke up the next morning realizing that I was going to be late for school. I jumped up and looked at myself in the wall mirror. I was still in my school uniform so I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs in fear that I would make them mad. “I forgot to make breakfast, I’m so sorry.” I approached the brother Elmer. “No sweat, I can live having something simple for breakfast.” “No, no, I’ll have to make it up to you. I’ll make a big buffet tonight. You won’t be disappointed. You’ll see.” With that,I ran out the door hoping I would make it to school.

Well I did make it to school, but just a couple minuets early letting a relieved sigh escape my mouth. I walked over to a large tree and sat against it taking out my book to read it. My long shiny silver hair rested on my lap as I read the last paragraph of my book that would lead to the very end and would complete it. Right when I finished the final word, I saw someone was towering over me stopping the reflection that was appearing in my hair. “Ms. Annes, come to the principal office please.” I closed my book and stood up. It was Principal Shmal, people usually called him Mr. Small though because he was as tall as me and should have been taller.

I followed him into his office that was a separate building on the side of the school that made the side buldge out.

Braden was in a chair with a cast on his legs with crutches sitting against the arm of the chair.

“I was told you were the one who broke his leg. Is that so?”

I looked at Braden and said without emotion, “That’s not the leg I touched.”

“So you did injure him?”

“I said touched not broke.”

“It’s a lie! She twisted my leg and broke it!” Braden whined like a ten year-old.

The principal glared at me.

“I would never do such a thing. I’m a gentle person. I couldn’t even defend myself in the woods if I lived there.”

The principal turned to glare at Braden.

“It’s not true! She injured me twice!”

“I did no such thing.”

You did! You Did! You did!” he stood up and stomped around the room mostly using his “broken” leg.

"Braden this is the third time you have faked a broken limb since you were at this school just to get an innocent student in trouble. You are a perfect example of the boy who cried wolf. Instead you are the boy who cried 'Oww! She did it!'." The principal laughed at his corny joke. "Sorry Ms. Annes you may go to class now. Sorry for wasting your time." I left as Braden was yelling for justice.

During lunch I was sitting at a table when Huntar plopped next to me. "So what amazing dinner are you preparing tonight?" he said a little excited. "Well it's going to be a surprise buffet so you'll have to wait and see." His shoulders slumped as he let out an exasperated, "Oh." I giggled with a smile reaching my cheeks. "What's so funny?" he asked. "Your reaction." I giggled a little more. "Wow this is the first time I ever seen you smile. You should smile more." he smiled. I felt the air getting hot so I turned my head and realized I was blushing. I let out a deep breath and the air cooled down. "Sorry." he said. "Oh no I'm sorry I kind of let the heat go." Huntar started to laugh. I admit that I kind of liked his laugh.

After school, I waited by a bush in front of the school waiting for Huntar. When I saw him and he saw me, he sped over to me calmly. “Hey, when you get home, are you going to start cooking?” he asked desperately. “Yes, I have so much in mind for dinner tonight.” I said an dit looked like he was drooling but I kept myself from laughing as best as I could.

When I reached the forset, I said to him, “Ya know, you’re not as bad as I thought you were.”

“How bad did you picture me?”

“Pretty bad. I thought you were going to treat me like everyone else does. Like ignoring me. After third grade, I started pushing people away. I expected them to come back, but they didn’t. I kind of expected it from everybody I guess.”

“Well that was a mistake if I ever heard one.”

“You know, my hair used to be a golden brown and it was really short. I was the oppisite person I am now back in third grade.”

“Well I think you’re fine the way you are now.”

“I bet you’re just saying that because you want a big buffet tonight.” I playfully punched him on the shoulder.

“Oh, I forgot about that actually.”

I just rolled my eyes.

When we got deeper into the woods, while Huntar was going on about something, I got this weird tingling feeling inside my body and stopped watching Huntar walk on not knowing I had stopped

I heard a mysterious ruffling sounding behind me. I turned around to check it out and saw a girl who looked to be in her first year of collage or her last year of high school. She was standing there with her arms crossed, her foot tapping, and a sly smile on her face. She had red hair tied back into a messy ponytail, she wore a long black shirt under a collared coat that reached down to her ankles that were cover by black boots that went up past her knees. Gold lacing was embedded in her black clothing intimidating me just a little bit. “We finally meet Kirlia, the Chosen One of God.” she said while the corner of her lips were tugged upwards just a little bit more.

“Who are you?”

“Ah, the normal question that is asked almost every single second all around the world. Well if you must know, I am Mory, Choson One of the Devil. I was told to destroy, and that is what I must do.” she looked at her nails as if she had just got a manicure.

“Well I have a buffet to make, so can you kill me later?”

“No can do enemigo. I have to do what the Creator of Death has told me to do and that was to kill you.”

She held up a red triangular shaped weapon that she threw which cut my left arm. A silent gasp escaped my mouth.

“You are as weak as The Creator of Death had told me.” She threw another one of those weapons that cut my right arm. A real distressful yell flew out of my mouth as I looked to the ground.

“This will be a piece of cake.” she snickered.

The read triangular weapon acted as a bommerang and flew back to her after she threw it. Luckily those times she missed.

She threw the same one at me but I caught it. I lifted my arm and threw it at her feeling the burning in my left arm which was the arm I threw with. When it reached her, it sliced her neck.

“Oh naïve one.” she snickered as the tissue in her neck connected back together again and healed under three seconds. I held both of my arms and let my hair hang in my face like a curtain.

Thunder cracked and a strand of lighting almost hit her.

My vision was a little bit off so I had to calculate more precisely. I did exactly that because a strand of lighting his her tearing her coat..

“That’s new! Oh you’ll pay! You’ll pay with your life!”

I was hit in my stomach with her stupid triangular weapons and screamed in pain as I held my stomach and fell to my knees. I don’t want to lose control, I thought as I ripped out her weapon that had been embedded in my stomach. It was dripping in my blood. My blood.

I shook my head trying to reject the anger that was forcing itself to build up inside. I didn’t want to destroy anything. I didn’t want to be hurtful.

I let the anger slip…on accident of course.

Two tornadoes formed on both sides of her with lighting striking around her here and there. I clutched her weapon in my hand and the lighting got heavier. The tornadoes were not impending enough though.

Is that al you got weakling?” she asked still with her arms crossed not flinching at the sight of my power.

“No.” I rasped and stood up.

The lighting blended with the tornadoes catching on fire with the flames waving like blue water from the ocean that was furious with the trash dumped into it every day. But instead, they swirled with my anger and my fear.

“Kirlia!” I heard Huntar’s voice behind me.

“Stay out of this you puny human.” she threw her hand forward and I turned my head to see Huntar fly into a tree with a gasp.

“Don’t you dare hurt him again you b*****d!” I yelled.

My tornadoes started to swirl faster and faster with a anger and hatred of her guts that were pure evil.

It started to rain as tears trailed down my cheeks. The twins of fury and rage crept in closer and closer yet. I felt the fuzz of pain that crept down my leg and saw that her stupid son of a b***h boomerang triangle was stuck in my knee.

I fell to my knees and tore her weapon out. I looked at her, but threw her triangle into my tornadoes.

"Ha you missed."

As I spat blood at the grass my tornado spat her weapon at her that went right through her. In addition, at that very moment that she was distracted, my tornadoes collided with her in the middle. They spun faster and she was spat out with a little disgust cough from my twins of fury.

She landed in front of me so I stood up. I kicked her in the back of her head and a bolt of lightning cut it off. It reconnected back to her body and she stood up with messy hair and partly gone clothes. "Not bad Kirlia."

I charged at her with all my strength but she had blocked it. Terror zipped through me as she grabbed my neck and lifted me off my feet. I thought it was the end of my life right there. I thought I was never going to see broad daylight ever again.

I thought.

I was dropped somehow with Mory’s yell in pain. My eyes were closed, so I had to open them to see that her hands were cut off and blood was pouring from her wrists. But also, she was in the air with something shiny and silver wrapped around her neck. I looked up and saw it was my hair. I didn’t know I could do that but I decided just to go with it.

Electric waves sprouted from my head that traveled down my ponytails and into her body. It filled up the hole in her bod where her soul was supposed to be. Fire mixed in with the lighting and I saw her slip into unconciousness. She disappeared from my hair’s grasp probably back to the fires of Hell.

I fell to my knees and arched my back.

“Are you okay Kirlia?” Huntar ran over to me and kneeled at my side.

“O-of course…I a-am.” I struggled to say now that all my energy was escaping me.

“No you’re not, you’re badly injured We have to get you home so we kind bandage theses injuries." He helped me to my feet and I started to limp back home with my arm around the back of his neck.

“I have to…cook tonight. I pro-promised.” I rasped.

No you’re not. I don’t think you’ll have enough energy to go to school tomorrow either.”

“We’ll order take out and you can cook another time.”

When we got home I was sat into the kitchen chair and Huntar went off to get some wrapping bandages.

At the moment he left, Elmer came into the room. “Dude! What happened to you? Are you okay?” he said concerned. I just stared at the floor with nothing to say.

“Don’t tell me Braden got to you.” I shot him a mean look.

“Oh, sorry.”

My face softened and I sighed. “No, I-I’m sorry. I realized t-that I have put you t-two into d-danger because I l-live here.”

“Well, you’re great to have around. You’re not as bad as you think ya know.”

“You two a-are better….than my m-mom Elaine.”

"Well not all moms are great. Ours left us when I was old enough to take care of Huntar."

"And yo-you...sti-still man-mange to…burn foo-food."

He laughed as Huntar came into the room.

"I have the bandages. Let me see your arm." I slowly and carefully put my arm on the table and he wrapped it with the bandages. After he bandaged everything but my stomach told me, "Lift your shirt up a little so I can wrap it." I lifted my school shirt up a little and he started wrapping the bandages around my stomach carefully as he said, "I never met a girl with real abs ya know." "Even a girl like me has to stay fit." I have at least a four-pack.

“Do you think you can walk up to your room?” he asked.

“Yes.” I stood up slowly and started limping up the stairs. It was hard getting up the stairs, but when I did, I walked into my bed and lied carefully on my bed. I let out a big sigh and closed my eyes letting all the pain go. "They're really nice people, I hope I stay here for as long as I can."

"That will change if you don't find your true power within." said a voice. I looked at the window and there was a figure of light.

"Who are you?" I asked sitting up.

"I am an angel from heaven. The All Mighty One couldn't make it today so I'm here to give you the message."

She was a beautiful angel as they all are. She had hazelnut brown eyes, rosy cheeks, white skin, but no wings and I thought all angels had wings of their own. She looked familiar. Familiar enough to drive you crazy until you stay up one night thinking about it till you know who it is. Then it hit me. "Aunt April?" I asked and she nodded.

My aunt April was my aunt on my dad's side and spoiled me more than Elaine did. She was more of a mother to me than she was too.

"Since when did you die?"

"Since your dad drove his car into mine with my boyfriend in the passengers seat. On accident of course."

"Is dad dead?"

"No. he still wanders on earth."

"I haven't seen my dad in a while. Do you know where he is?"

"I have come to give you a message, not to chat."

"Sorry. What's the message?"

“Now that you’ve met Mory, Chosen One of the Devil, you have to kill her or peace on earth will go off balance. You barley drove her away this time..."

"You mean that she's not dead?"

"No. please don't interrupt. There is more in you than storms and your past. You have to dig deep and one day you might wake up to you not changing the weather anymore. If you find that power you'll be unstoppable and will defeat Mory or others."

"What is Mory's power. Just for a heads up." I asked ignoring the part about the others.

“She has Devil Tail weapons that may look dull but they're not. She can teleport and heal her wounds."

"How come God and the Devil can't fight each other?"

"A long time ago they talked and agreed to find Chosen Ones to fight as them to make it fair. They swore never to let the other one invade until the other one had chosen theirs. You were chosen first so you would have time to practice and become more flexible."

"It seems hard to kill her if she can regenerate."

"She has a weakness but you have to find that one out for your self. Us angels can't give it all away."

"Now that you say that it seems impossible." I looked to the ground.

"Nothing is impossible dear. Where there is a locked door somewhere God opens a window."

She came up to me and hugged me tight. "I missed you. It's been so long." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. She let go and looked around. "I know I'm not supposed to do this but..." she put her index finger on my forehead and my eyes followed her finger. I saw it glow a little. I felt no more pain anymore, which felt peculiar so I took off my arm bandage and it was healed. "You spoil me too much aunt April." "That proves how much I love you still." She walked to the window and blew me a kiss before she disappeared within the light that made me feel secure around my surroundings.



© 2011 Kaelyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011


Author

Kaelyn
Kaelyn

Upland, CA



About
I'm a tomboy...so I'm female. I don't normally like nailpolish, dresses, bumped up hair, ponytails, high squealy giggles, drama, gossip. I'm more into blood, horror, bike riding, reading, anime, hrmmm.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Stolen Chapter 1: Stolen

A Chapter by Kaelyn