chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Bre-Anna miller

Hello, my name is Alison Parker. I used to be a good girl, but then i realize that being a good girl was something that i really wan't. I was trying to be what others wanted me to be, and i didn't see it untill i met Kaname Kuran. It was him. He opened my eyes  and showed me what live could really be. I had no idea that i could live forever. But what i didn't know was the cost for living forever.

The day that Kaname entered my live was on the first day of my 11  grade year. I stared the day like i have been since 9th grade. I took a shower and then got dressed. Today im wereing my pink and purple babydoll dress.I went into my mom's room to find that she wasn't  in the house. she must have been working really late or really early. Then i go and wake up Rose, my baby sister and tell her to get up.

Rose looks just like me. She is my twin, but we are not identical twins. We were born on the same day and same hour. There are a lot of diffrent things about the both of us. Rose was born with light brown hair, green eyes, and she is really  loud. she stands a little over 5'6. I, on the other hand was born with pure white hair, powder blue eye, was really soft. I stand a little over 5'7. It is really hard to mix us up and yet  people still do. Rose is messy and disorginised. I can't have things like that in my room. i have to have everything neat and orginised otherwise i will have a s**t-fit.

As i walk into Rose room, it is a mess, it amazing how she knows if someone was in her room when it just looks like a hot mess. I step on piles of  papers just to get to her bed. I shake her gently."Rose please get up, it is time for you to get up and get readdy for the first day of school. You don't want to be late for  the first day of school." she mones and then flips over."Ali, i can't  go to school today, i'm sick."  I pull the blankes off of her, to find out that she sleeps sky clad. it doesn't really bug me because she doen't have anything that i don't. "Mom would kill me if i let you stay home today. So what is wrong with you so i could deturman if you need to stay home." she turns so that her back is on the bed. "Last night i puked up blood, and then when i went to find mom she wan't here and you were sould asleep, and i didn't want to bother you." I droped the blanket and felt her head, it was hot. "Do you want me to stay home with you today?" I  asked asked her. i hate it when she gets sick because i fear that she might pass away." No, that okay. i am feeling a little better, i want to go to school today." She looks lovingly at me. "Ali will you help me pick  somthing to were to school?" This is getting werid. "Okay,"  I wave to walk over to her closet to pick something. I open her closet and find close that i wouldn't ever were. I pick out a skirt that is purple and has spikes all over it and a black tank top, and then grab her fishnet pantyhoe and then toss them at her. I also toss her a thong and a bra. "Is all of this okay?" I ask her. She nods and then starts to get dressed. "You know, you can put on any of the thingsin my closet, you know that right?" She lookes as me. I smiled at her. "Thanks but i don't think so.Im going to go down and fix you something to eat,alright?" I told her. She nodded and then smilled as she put on her shirt. "As soon as i put on my skirt, i'll be down." I nod and then leave the room.

I walk down to the second  floor and look around. this is where mom spend most of her time, but mom is not in her. I look in the bathroom and the spare room and  it looks like she was here but only for a bit and left it alone because mom is just as bad as Rose with not keeping thing clean. I leave the room and go down to the first floor.
what am i going to make Rose?  I dont eat breckfast, so i just make eggs and tost. It take about 15 min to make the eggs that Rose likes, then i make the  tost. I  open the door to the refregreater to get the apple juice, the phone rings. i go and answer it.  "Parker residence, this is Ali speaking, how can i help you?"  "Hey Ali, it mom, i wanted to tell you and your sister that the bus get to the stop at 7:15, so you should leave the hous at 7:oo okay?" mom sounds mad. "Mom, are you Okay? You sound pissed at me.Did i do something?" I could hear mom smiling on the other end. " No baby, im not mad at you. I cant talk now, we can talk after school tonight. I love you" She says and then she hangs up. I look at the clook. s**t we have to leave in fifteen min. i walk over to the stairs. "Ali are you okay?" I yell up the stars."Stop yelling, im comming." she said. Then she turned the corrner. "I had to grab both of our backpacks. you left your in the bathroom. sorry that i came down here late, i had to take a killer piss." I just looked at her. "Mom just called.She told me that they changed thte bus time and that we need to be out of here at 7:00 because the bus gets her at 7:15, so hurry and go eat brecfast. I still need to get dressed."She walks pass me to go to the table and starts eating. I run back upstairs to get my phone and my makeup case form the bathroom. I find them and then run back downstaris to use that bathroom.

When i get back down stairs, Rose has finshed eating and was putting her hair up into a ponytail. She already has her platform shoes on. "Wow you are ready once before i am, Rose that is good." She turned around and smiles."I know, it amazing. Your lucky that this is not a commen thing otherwise you would have a s**t." I gave her a knowing smille. Today i feel like not putting that much on, so i judt put on lip-gloss and eyeliner. After puttinon on my make up i, put on my black ugg boots.I looked over at Rose, who was texting someone. "Do you have everything that you need? Bcause once i lock the door, you cant go back in." While i said that to her i made sure that i put eveything that i need in my backpack. She rolled her eyes at me. "Ali chill, i know that i have everything that i need because last night you packed my bag, even when i told you that i already did. So if i don't have what i need i will just blame you." She smilled sweetly at me." Okay?" I rolled my eyes at her. "okay let's go."



© 2014 Bre-Anna miller


Author's Note

Bre-Anna miller
this is the first chapter for the book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
Added on December 19, 2014
Last Updated on December 19, 2014


Author

Bre-Anna miller
Bre-Anna miller

colorado springs, CO



About
i love to write just as much as I love to read. every moment of free time that I have you can find me reading or writing. more..

Writing
Prelude Prelude

A Chapter by Bre-Anna miller