chapter 3

chapter 3

A Chapter by Bre-Anna miller

Heather is a girl that  is the same age as Rose and I, and she lives by herself. she thinks that her s**t doesn't stink because of this fact. She is the most popular girl because she always  has partys at her house. Heather is really tall and she is blond.  "Well, if she says something to you, just say something smart and then say somthing smart and then walk away. Don't hit her, mom will pisseed, Rose.  This b***h only picks at you because she see you as a threat. So please make this school year a good one." The bell rang, and I smilled at her. "Come on. " I said as i pulled her to class behind me.

When we got to class, I found that this class, that there was a lot of hot boys in this class, and most of them were on the football team. In all of my classes I want to take a seat by the door, because i want to be the first one out in case of anything,but that seat was taken. so we  had to sit in thte back. Rose sat next to a boy named dusty before I could say anything. then I sat down and looked around. and the I noticed that there was no one sitting next to me, and I breathed a sigh of realif. The teacher called role and then she was about to start class when spmeone walked in with the dean.

This must be a new student because the dean baraly makes his self known unless someone is new or in deep s**t with him. He looked at the new student and then i noticed that he has pure white hair like I do. i sat by him,on the bus this morning. it's Kaname. he looks around the room when his eyes land on me. The dean said somthing to him and then left. "Well take a seat. welcome to introduction into ancent history." he walks pass Heather and doesn't even look at her. all that he is looking at is me. oh hell this guy is going to sit next to me. to mask my unconforntable feeling i smile at him.



© 2014 Bre-Anna miller


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on December 19, 2014
Last Updated on December 19, 2014


Author

Bre-Anna miller
Bre-Anna miller

colorado springs, CO



About
i love to write just as much as I love to read. every moment of free time that I have you can find me reading or writing. more..

Writing
Prelude Prelude

A Chapter by Bre-Anna miller