Chapter 6~Love gained, and Love lost

Chapter 6~Love gained, and Love lost

A Chapter by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

A year has passed... Tati is dating Link, Chey is still single, Koda has Edward, and who knows what will happen to Fallon... Right now Tati is at Fallon's house.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Fallon: How has your life been?

Tati: It's okay, I mean.. Link and I are completely in love.

Fallon: Oh, that's cool... -((looks away))-

Tati: How is your life Fallon?

Fallon: It's okay..

-Tati ((sees a picture frame, picks up and looks at the picture)): Oh who's this?

Fallon: My mother...

Tati: How come I've never met her?

Fallon: I never knew her, but my dad kept this picture of her...

Tati: Oh, I'm so sorry about that..

Fallon: It's okay...Well anyways you must be getting home to Link..

Tati: O-okay...

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Tati's P.O.V. (point of view):

 

I walked out of her room, but... I could hear her cry. I know it sounds weird but I heard her tears fall. I run back into the room, and hugged her tightly. She cried on my shoulder for hours after that.

 

I wiped every single one of her tears. I hugged her, and talked to her for a while. Then when she was 100% sure that she felt better, I went home.

 

When I got home... I saw Link laying on the kitchen floor. Tons of blood was spilling out from his right hand.

 

I called out to him but he didn't answer. Then that's when I saw him. Siting next to me, was Link's ghost. As shocked as I was, I looked at his ghost.

 

'W-what.. what happened... while I was gone..."

I whispered, while crying.

 

'He was here... he said that he has already taken you.'

Link's ghost whispered to me.

 

'W-what? Who's 'he'?'

I said.

 

Link's ghost disappeared, before he could answer me. I cried myself to sleep that night. I had gained love, and also had lost it. I sat in my room crying, the next day.

 

I lay quiet, crying... The phone rang several times, but I hesitated to answer it. Chey knocked on my door, but I had locked it earlier. I was too upset to even stop crying.

 



© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


Author's Note

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
This is getting confusing, and very dramatic. :O
Comment on this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on September 19, 2010
Last Updated on September 19, 2010


Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing