Commercial Rodent Control in Wales

Commercial Rodent Control in Wales

A Story by Arnold Kotak

Rodent numbers are on the rise across Wales, and that's making rodent control in Wales more important than ever. Rodent infestation can be distressing in any situation, but when it takes place in a commercial property such as a hotel, retail outlet, or restaurant, it can be devastating to the business. Reputation is everything to a commercial enterprise, so if you think you may have a rodent problem it's important to call the experts right away. Europest are pest and bird control specialists, so they can get to the root of the problem fast, and then remove it.

What Rodent Infestation Can Mean

It's a fact that many people hate the sight and sound of rodents such as rats. If a rodent colony develops on your commercial premises, they may appear when consumers are present. News like that can swiftly spread. Rodents can also cause extensive damage to your property. There are many species of rodents, but they all gnaw. That means that your wooden or plastic surfaces can quickly become damaged by rodents. Rodent control in Wales can save you costly cleaning and repair bills, and save you time and inconvenience. 

Professional Rodent Control In Wales

Europest are highly experienced in locating, controlling, and removing rodents and other pests from both commercial and domestic properties, that's why so many individuals and businesses make us their first call for rodent control in Wales. We provide a bespoke service to all our clients, and come up with individual action plans that can make your property pest free. We'll help you avoid stock contamination, prevent damage to property, and keep your reputation intact. The main concern that people have about rodent infestation is the risk to health. This is a very real concern, and can leave you liable to legal action. Don't take that risk.

The ERD Method Of Rodent Control

Rodents are very quick movers, and they reproduce very quickly as well. Once a colony has made a home in your property, the numbers can rapidly increase. That's why professional rodent control in Wales is needed, rather than trying to solve the problem in-house. We use the ERD method of rodent control. This stands for Exclusion, Restriction, Destruction. The first stage of the process involves sealing potential rodent access points. This is done by closing up holes and installing brush strips at the bottom of doors and shutters. The next stage is restriction. We'll provide expert advice on how to prevent rodent infestation, such as how to make food sources inaccessible. Finally, if required, we destroy the rodents. This is done efficiently yet humanely, and with the minimum of disruption to your business.

Free Surveys And Consultations Available

Can you afford to have a rodent invasion of your property? The warning signs may already be there, if you don't know what to look for. Don't worry, our expert and highly qualified team can help. We carry out free surveys and initial consultations of commercial properties. You'll receive an in depth report, as well as recommendations for any further action that may be needed. Contact Europest today, and talk to the experts in Commercial rodent control in Wales.

© 2014 Arnold Kotak


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on October 21, 2014
Last Updated on October 21, 2014
Tags: Commercial Rodent Control, Wales

Author

Arnold Kotak
Arnold Kotak

New York, NY



About
The gastric juices of young children contain, in addition to those just mentioned, the enzyme rennin, which acts on milk. Some foods, including simple sugars and alcohol, are absorbed directly through.. more..

Writing