9/27

9/27

A Chapter by Bella
"

So, today is the day I signed up for writerscafe and finally have the chance to tell complete strangers every little secret (that i'm willing to share) I have. Well, lets get started.

"

It's certainly strange writing a journal for everyone to see, but I suppose this is what I wanted. I picked out a font that matches with my actual handwriting (only shows up in drive, sorry), but I really don't think it matches quite perfectly. I have very distinct handwriting, that's what my English teacher once told me.

So, where should I begin? Right at the beginning? Geez, if I were to do that this entry might get super long. Let me shorten it down then. I hate talking about my family situation, but because that is important in sharing my tale I will dabble a little into it.

My mother was only married to my father a short time, about 5 years, give or take, I wasn't old enough to remember anyway being the 6 year old I was. So anyway, after my mom divorced my dad she met this very abusive man. He became in control of our lives soon there after. I will talk about him more as this journal goes on. but whenever I think too hard I get bad.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention that I am really screwed up. Like really super screwed up. Almost crazy sort of screwed up. There really isnt a way to explain myself without rambling, or maybe there is I just don't see it. First of all, I play the biggest most dangerous game. Its not a formalized game, and I am the only player. Let me explain.

Regardless of what the age on my account says on writerscafe, I am actually only 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. My game began around the time I got into middle school. I have never really had any friends, but I already know why. So, before I explain my game in full detail I need to tell you a little bit about me personally. I am an a*****e (for lack of a better word) and I really don't care for other people. So I started a game. This game works like this. I get some friends, in order to do that I play nice. I'm not very social, and what I just learned a few weeks ago a complete introvert. Really, I do want to be accepted by other people. But I know that is completely impossible. So I get these friends, they are pretty much a facade I have created, they are real mind you, I just have them to complete the TEEN NECESSITIES and thats it. Meaning that I hang out with them in school, we talk and do certain things but only AT school. I never hang out with them outside of school. But when I am asked if I want to go somewhere with them, I say yes, to keep up that facade.

I am an utter failure, I know that. I am probably even depressed, I have actually thought about death a lot. But recently, about a week ago, maybe longer now. A girl died from my school, we were actually friends. You know, the friend that I have just to pretend to be a normal teenager? It was suicide, from what I can gather. R.I.P my friend. And the school told everyone during first period.

I know this sounds terrible, and believe me it is, but I’m glad I found out that the school was going to drop bomb shells on EVERYONE that one of the students committed suicide. Because now I feel more inclined NOT TO DO IT. Particularly because I APPEAR to be one of those girls that wouldn't take their own life. (At least thats what the rules of the game tell them) but that game can get pretty boring or irritable soon.

I get tired like right at the end, usually a few months in, and I break down. I never cry in front of my friends. I make it a rule, my family doesn't even know that I cry myself to sleep practically every night! And I really do not want them to know.

When I do get back to my “normal” phase, to everyone else it is me being sad and they ask me what's wrong. I say “oh, its nothing, just feeling a bit down today” but that usually is translated to “I feel bored of my game and too tired to pretend I care about you”. I’m a selfish brat.

A while ago, i'm my actual journal, I wrote this one quote I think describes me perfectly. “Why would anyone care about me when I don't care about them” and its completely true. For some reason I just expect everyone to love me. That somehow, if I play my game long enough I will get popular. But honestly popularity means virtually nothing to me. And even less so. Nothing about a ton of people (like more than just the 5 or so friends I have conned into liking me) asking why I am down that day, when I’m down everyday and would like nothing more than to get hit by a bus or to drown in water. That would be FAR too many people asking the same damn question. I dont even know how the “pops” - thats what I call them - do it! How the hell can you have 500+ friends, go out every freakin day, date, enjoy life, do homework, study and still get A’s on the AP tests in US history!? (Oh ya, I'm in AP US history, it is NOT fun. College is hurtful to my eyes and I still get C-’s on my tests… I certainly envy those inhuman classmates of mine.

Other than being insecure about friendships (which for some reason I find meaningless) I am also more than likely depressed. Hell, I have made 3+ plans on death, none of which I actually want to do, but have still have planned anyway.

Hmm.. OK, If you have read this all the way through you are awesome. Thank you for listening to me ramble on and on about pointless mismatched crap. So, if you did read this, and you have a writerscafe account, would you leave a review? This review is not about my writing please. I want to know what you think of me. Please be brutally honest. I already know that I am a jerk and I probably do deserve to go to hell and never come back. So, can I leave off with a question for anyone who has any interest in this journal of mine at all.

“How am I as a person?”


Bella



© 2014 Bella


Author's Note

Bella
Bella-- Hey, its me. So, if you read it all the way through you will notice a little question. If you do not want to answer that's fine, I'm definatly not worth your time anyway. This is the first time I have ever come out with my true feelings. I really am a sadist. So, let me know how you like.. well.. me. I wont come after you or anything if you say I'm a horrible person, I think the "I only have friends because thats what society asks of me" is pretty stupid selfish enough. So do not worry about calling me any names you wish. All the best to you.

Love, Bella

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Bella, i completely understand. And please do not take that in the generalized im-just-saying-this-to-look-good-way. I'm 17, i live in a home for misfit youths. I'm on medication for depression and i have anxiety disorders. I cut myself, I know how it feels to plan suicide. I know how hard it is to keep up that game. I'm very familliar with the realisation that i have been such an ignorant fool in regards to others caring about me. the only reasons i am still alive are that i think suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness. Now, that only applies to me. I know (and i am not being stuck up here) people need me. I killed myself, i would offend lots of people. the second reason, a more recent one, is my boyfriend. I have developed a Bella Swan and Edward Cullen bond of love with him. Even thinking about not being with him i start to have a panic attack, and from what he says, he feels the same. so if i killed myself, i think he would too. And i just cannot allow that.
Bella, i understand your game, i used to do that. But, i developed bonds with these people. So instead, I've made it my goal to do my absolute best to make them happy. Naturally, i fail at this. But it is with -dare i say it- Hope that i continue. Society is a challenge i can't win against, but i will not omit myself from this battle ring. You are not a selfish person. You are Honest. You are who you want to be. There is nothing wrong with how you choose to live. But perhaps ask yourself this: 'can i give myself up for the benefit of others?' you may just find yourself surprised.
feel free to message me or whatever, my shoulder is free of toll for criers.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Bella, i completely understand. And please do not take that in the generalized im-just-saying-this-to-look-good-way. I'm 17, i live in a home for misfit youths. I'm on medication for depression and i have anxiety disorders. I cut myself, I know how it feels to plan suicide. I know how hard it is to keep up that game. I'm very familliar with the realisation that i have been such an ignorant fool in regards to others caring about me. the only reasons i am still alive are that i think suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness. Now, that only applies to me. I know (and i am not being stuck up here) people need me. I killed myself, i would offend lots of people. the second reason, a more recent one, is my boyfriend. I have developed a Bella Swan and Edward Cullen bond of love with him. Even thinking about not being with him i start to have a panic attack, and from what he says, he feels the same. so if i killed myself, i think he would too. And i just cannot allow that.
Bella, i understand your game, i used to do that. But, i developed bonds with these people. So instead, I've made it my goal to do my absolute best to make them happy. Naturally, i fail at this. But it is with -dare i say it- Hope that i continue. Society is a challenge i can't win against, but i will not omit myself from this battle ring. You are not a selfish person. You are Honest. You are who you want to be. There is nothing wrong with how you choose to live. But perhaps ask yourself this: 'can i give myself up for the benefit of others?' you may just find yourself surprised.
feel free to message me or whatever, my shoulder is free of toll for criers.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bella, ..How's things going? There is nothing wrong with you wanting down time alone. Some of us it takes more energy to be social then others. I also want to say that there are a lot of depressed people in today's world, just don't give up ( I have to tell myself this more than I like).

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the way you express yourself, you're so angry and I'm so glad that you put it on here because you're a good writer. I'm also 15 and I think that you're much better than suicide. Keep going and I know it sucks but that's life. Head up, move forward.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bella

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the review, when I wrote this I was a bit pissed. For calling myself an average joy my.. read more
Hay ,,,,, Hi Bella ,I am George , my writing is not so good but i want to tell u that i read yr paragraph , as u said u are 15 but from yr writing u seems elder. Any way , I think that suicide is for cowards and this hole idea of finishing every thing will not fix any problem . Also, I would like to tell u that all humans are selfish and u are not the only one ,,,,, a very important point is that selfishness is one of the greatest reasons of uniqueness :)
and this game of faces , we all play it u don't need to think so much about it , maybe thinking about it is the reason of yr depression.
and yr problems are not very big u should be more optimistic more energetic with all my respect
if i want to describe u in one word i would say that u are peaceful ALLL THE BEST


Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Geo

9 Years Ago

merciiiiiiiii , I am glad that I helped u ,,,,,, actually I am very very happy that I can be useful .. read more
Bella

9 Years Ago

I see. The only problem is I don't have a Facebook or anything like that, sorry. I don't like those .. read more
Geo

9 Years Ago

ohhhhh jajajajaja u shouldn't say that ,,,,,,,, we are all beautiful u know it is the personality wh.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 28, 2014
Last Updated on September 28, 2014
Tags: life, journal, personal, narrative, depression, jerks, school, hatred, ups and downs, friendships


Author

Bella
Bella

Canada



About
Hello, my name is Bella. I'm new as of right now... There really isn't anything to say about me. I'm as average and ordinary as you could possibly get. Kind of like, how one of my friends puts it, the.. more..

Writing
Arina Arina

A Book by Bella


Kara Kara

A Book by Bella