Chapter One, Part Five

Chapter One, Part Five

A Chapter by Flame DM

     “WHO ARE YOU!?”She yelled leaping from the ground and her gold eyes sprang open. She could feel the cold sweat still mounting on her face. “What are you…”

     It was the same girl, but the white flames….
     You’re going crazy, hun. Just take a step back and realize it’s just a dream. Maybe you’re little vampyres sent it to you to slow you down. Maybe they want you to go off and chase some dragons instead of them.
     She couldn’t deny the voice of reason. Those filthy bloodsuckers were slippery enough to pull a trick like that, but something tugged at her strings telling her that this wasn’t so. Why would they lead her to creatures that would eat them like chew toys? Her little vampyre buddies would know she would find a way to conquer the beasts and set them loose on her.
     But you haven’t found a way, have you Zeera? Why else would you be sitting in this cell rotting away? You lost to those dragons!
     Maybe she had, but that was just a test run. She’d defeat them sooner or later. Right now, though, she sat back down letting her mind whirl around in thousands of thoughts about dragons and vampyres and how the hell the two could possibly relate.

     And she thought of the dragon girl…and white fire coming out of her eyes.



© 2008 Flame DM


Author's Note

Flame DM
Snaps and Craps?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ah yes patience is needed to figure out plot ideas. good show

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2008


Author

Flame DM
Flame DM

Hull



About
Hey! Not sure what to really put in my about me, but I'm just gonna wing it, so everyone just bare with me. I don't really give out my real name, sorry, buuut that's just the way it is. You can know m.. more..

Writing
Day One 12/15/09 Day One 12/15/09

A Chapter by Flame DM